Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bladetech Carbon Fiber Doh Holster | Pouch Combo

D. Manley

Someone a few weeks ago asked about some range holsters including, the Bladetech DOH. I finally received mine today (ordered in March) along with 2-Dual Mag Pouches, all in their carbon fiber finish. FWIW, I was told up front that delivery on the carbon finish would be 8 weeks and later got an email saying it would be a little longer due to giving priority to military obligations first. I totally respected their decision and did not mind the delay under the circumstances and must say, I think it was worth the wait. This is a great range rig and having the additional 4 mags at hand will be very nice indeed.

g17_bladetech.JPG

I just got my Bladetech double mag pouch in today and the DOH holster arrived last week. It only took 2 1/2 weeks for the holster and 1 1/2 weeks for the mag pouch to arrive from placing the order to my doorstep despite saying up to 7 weeks when I ordered each. However both of my items were in tactical black for a Beretta 92. Mine look pretty plain compared to that sharp carbon fiber finish, but I don't know if I could have stood using that crappy nylon paddle holster for another 2 months.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...