Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations Hdgun A7 Revo Champ

"Solid" is right...It was a tough match with a lot of near to far target engagement that you had to show discipline and get a good sight picture, or the stages would eat you alive!!! Hats off to John for an excellent performance!!! The resounding theme was to get you going fast on some close targets and then they would throw some motion (a swinger) or a far target at you, and you would simply ball it all up. 3 stages really showed me where the "bear sh!t in the buckwheat", and it was truly the guy who plugged away and got his hits that prevailed. The staff was friendly and did an excellent job. Palm-pilot scoring ROCKS!!! Rob Boudrie did an excellent job of setting the system up, and it was nice to have a station with 3 computers to check out your scores in REAL TIME!!! WI-FI on the range enabled you to use your PDA to access scores on demand as well. I would highly reccommend this match to anyone, as it had a little bit of everything. ;)

PS Got to meet Round Gun Shooter and a lot of other BE'ers...what a BLAST!!!

Edited by Barrettone

Thanks every one. It was a great match. the ROs were pleasant and things ran real well. Hats off to the Rodchester club for putting on yet another first class match.

Gary, #9 Bring out the gimp. I shot left low port reload, right low port reload, up to the wall right side PP2, T6 T5 reload, left side PP1, T3, T4

Gary, #9 Bring out the gimp. I shot left low port reload, right low port reload, up to the wall right side PP2, T6 T5 reload, left side PP1, T3, T4

Thanks John, I guess I was a little different than everyone (as usual) I started left of center with the ropes in hand, shot six left(2 near one far) six right (2 near one far) then moved up for the steel and swingers. Didn't use the ports in the alley. It was actually my best stage.

Looked at all the scores. Stage by stage all revolver shooters were close. It was an excellent time.

Regards,

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

John,

Congrats on the win. I ended up third. It was my first match with a 686 that I had cut for moon clips. I usually shoot limited 10. I had a blast and hope to shoot many more with revolver.

John are you shooting the AWARE match because I have signed up for single stack but I will change it to revolver if you are going to shoot a revolver there.

The problem with revolver class has been the lack of competitors, but things are looking up, and I will gladly shoot it more if there is going to be more quality competition.

Gary,

I won stage 9, it was probably my best stage. I shot it left low port both targets then one target on right low port, Reload, other target on right low port, then I moved up to just before where the freefire zone opened up, I shot left popper, right popper, and double tappped the left swinger, then reloaded while moving to right side of wall, double tapped right swinger and each of the 2 remaining targets from around the right side of the wall. It fell together well for me, the swingers were both in perfect postiion when I was ready for them.

It was a very good match and revolver nuetral for the most part. I look forward to shooting with you all again soon.

Paul Mitchell

Gary,

I won stage 9, it was probably my best stage. I shot it left low port both targets then one target on right low port, Reload, other target on right low port, then I moved up to just before where the freefire zone opened up, I shot left popper, right popper, and double tappped the left swinger, then reloaded while moving to right side of wall, double tapped right swinger and each of the 2 remaining targets from around the right side of the wall. It fell together well for me, the swingers were both in perfect postiion when I was ready for them.

Paul Mitchell

Thanks Paul, See you at AWARE Shooting it Sat, maybe we can get John and make a revolver squad.

Regards,

Gary

Gary,

I wish I could join you, but because of work I have to shoot the AWARE match on Thursday. What clubs do you guys shoot at?

Paul

Paul,

Harvard, Manville (when I can), and Bass River (home club) Westfield indoors at S&W sometimes in the winter.

Regards,

Gary

John,

Congrats on the win. I ended up third. It was my first match with a 686 that I had cut for moon clips. I usually shoot limited 10. I had a blast and hope to shoot many more with revolver.

John are you shooting the AWARE match because I have signed up for single stack but I will change it to revolver if you are going to shoot a revolver there.

The problem with revolver class has been the lack of competitors, but things are looking up, and I will gladly shoot it more if there is going to be more quality competition.

Thanks for the congrats, i will be shooting the Aware with a Revo. I do beleive 10mmDave is going to shoot as well. We have not signed up yet but will soon.

Myself and 10mmDave are shooting the Summer Blast as well.