Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Happy Birthday Mr. Bedell!

Cameron

Yeah Happy B-day A-hole! Now you can get that AARP membership you've been wanting and just think, now you get discounts at all your favorite restaurants!!

:huh:

Ouch!... What would you do without friends like that?

:lol:

Have a great birthday Dan!

I don't really celebrate birthdays anymore but i will have a couple beers later just to dull the pain. :o without friends like that i wouldn't have anything to bitch about! ;)

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

I heard that Dans birthday party is gonna be fun.............we're gonna play some of his favorite games from his childhood. I don't know about you guys but Ring Around the Stage-Coach and Name all Three Presidents sounds like a good time to me!! Happy Birthday Dan!!!

boy that clintu66 is a funny guy. I heard at clint's last birthday party they all played " ride my bike without the seat " and "spin the bottle for a reach around ". glad i missed that party, it sounded painful! :o:wacko:;)

I never knew that turning 43 would bring on all the cruel old man jokes. I've taken quite a beating from the Michigan boys today but it can't be over yet since i haven't been insulted by Thomas Moore, Kyle or Franco yet :o

I can't believe i missed you're birthday yesterday, I was in charity golf outing all day yesterday.

dan doesn't celebrate birthdays anymore because the s.o.b forgot how old he was.

dan, at 43 and as skinny as you are you must be doing lines of cocaine for lunch. i know why he's so skinny, he drinks that sissy girl beer. what was it again? oh yeah mic lite ulta.

dan, i'm having a package of depends sent to you're house. :)

cya