Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Bullet Feeder

There was a unit on display at the Florida Sectional Match this past weekend and folks were free to test drive the unit. It worked perfectly for me and I did not witness a single malfunction with anybody else either. The unit works exactly as shown in the videos. The projectile is partially seated into the case so that the press can be operated as fast as you like with NO dislocated projectiles. The unit seems caliber specific as the pathways seem to conform to the bullet diameter very closely. If the unit can be changed from one caliber to another, it would likely require dis-assembly and replacement of some internal parts to accomodate the different caliber. The bullet delivery spring would also likely need to be changed.

The unit was not disguised and there were no external moving parts as are visible on the Gaspari units. I do not think that they share any design elements based on the external appearance.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's actually quite reasonable at $250.- for the pistol calibers and they have one for my 650!

Here's the link: http://www.gsiinternational.com/pages/3/pa...h=1129221376194

The rotary collator is not included though (it's coming soon), so would be interesting what the total cost would be compared to bulletfeeder.com

The strange thing is how the European site has it for sale before it is available in the US by GSI itself???

Edited by charliez