Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Happy Happy

A38337

I have a lot less loot now. :P

One gun for me, one for my dear old dad (should be worth a few Xmas and Bdays).

This is turning out to be an expensive year for me - Also aquired a Heinie and (another) Baer.

Then I had to buy a 1050 from Brian to feed the open gun with . . .

800 rounds through each pistol now. No stoppages. They just keep running. :D

As to dot rise, etc, it moves about 1/2 way up the cmores lens during recoil. I'm still refining my technique, so expect things to improve.

8.1 grns of 3n37 with 1.165 OAL and 124 MG CMJ makes 171 PF (9mm major)

Barrel is 4.5" Comp is Bedell

The WSP primers are slightly flattened.

You better get that gun down here to you Dad. Everytime I see him he is talking about it. I saw your sister yesterday and she mentioned the new pistols. I should have never let you Dad shoot my Hardy....now he has the open (money sucking) bug. :) See ya soon

Stay safe,

Ktyler

You better get that gun down here to you Dad. Everytime I see him he is talking about it. I saw your sister yesterday and she mentioned the new pistols. I should have never let you Dad shoot my Hardy....now he has the open (money sucking) bug. :) See ya soon

Stay safe,

Ktyler

I'll second what Keith said and I can't wait to watch your Dad run that blaster!

Norm

Hi Keith - I already told him that he won't save any money (cheaper bullets and brass) because he'll shoot twice as much.

I'm bringing the guns down Sunday for the Man of Steel match. That'll be me out there doing the Cmore shuffle with my new gun.

Hope to see you there.

You better get that gun down here to you Dad. Everytime I see him he is talking about it. I saw your sister yesterday and she mentioned the new pistols. I should have never let you Dad shoot my Hardy....now he has the open (money sucking) bug. See ya soon

Hey Norm - am I going to see you and your son at the steel match? We all better watch out for him, he's going to be giving all of us a run for our money sooner rather than later.

I'll second what Keith said and I can't wait to watch your Dad run that blaster!