Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why One Should Shoot In The Philippines

Jasonub

Come join us in our country we really have great props, the video below will prove that.

Talk about distractions! I keep on missing the steel, lost a mag while running, and had a static reload on that stage :D

Lots of shooters guns jammed on that stage no kidding! Blood from the muscles of their arms went somewhere else and everything, well almost everything went limp :blink::ph34r:

I should have figured this one out by your post before clicking on the link. :o I just have one question...well maybe two. Where are the pictures of the beef cake props for the lady shooters? :P BTW, why are the ladies without eye protection? I noticed in the video that some of the spectators weren't wearing any either.

Jasonub,

Leaving Sat for PI. Where is the match?

Ivan

If you mean this weekend...

Level 1 Camp Bagong Diwa in Bicutan

Level 2 PNPA Sta. Rosa, Laguna (Camp Vicente Lim)

;)

I won't get there until monday :(

Ivan

There is a level 3 the following weekend, but its in Quezon Province, 3-4 hr drive from Mla.

For other match skeds, you can check out the PPSA

:D

Word is to stay away from Mindanao province. Apparently a pretty heavily Muslim run area and a hot bed of terrorist activity. Just what I've been told through a friend in the PI.

However, the two times that I shot in the PI, I had zero problems (both times in Cebu). I love it there. Great shooting and great people (yes...GREAT girls too!).

Speaking of which, how hard is it to get a tourist visa to the US from the Phillipines? If one of our residents of the PI could let me know (PM'ing is fine) I'd really appreciate it.

SPC (P) Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

Word is to stay away from Mindanao province. Apparently a pretty heavily Muslim run area and a hot bed of terrorist activity. Just what I've been told through a friend in the PI.

Speaking of which, how hard is it to get a tourist visa to the US from the Phillipines? If one of our residents of the PI could let me know (PM'ing is fine) I'd really appreciate it.

Unfortunately, for certain parts of MIndanao like Cotabato, Zamboanga, and Marawi City. In my opinion, I wouldn't call them safe especially for caucasians. But you should have a great time in Davao, nobody messes with the Mayor there (He is like Dirty Harry/Wyatt Earp rolled into one) and his posse is called the Davao Death Squad :ph34r: It worked for Davao, very low crime rate

As for the tourist visa, I don't think you would encounter any problems, our country needs tourists :wub:

yes it will be difficult for some of us to get a visa to USA. When i started the US embassy gave me a 2 week visa single entry.

I told them that ill get a vacation in Hawaii with my family for 2 weeks and 2 weeks i got.

Well honolulu is paradise and would definitley be back soon. Hope to visit LA boston and san fransisco this november if my visa gets renewed