Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nelson & Francisco

Nemo

After the 13-April-2006 update to the USPSA classification database, my sons Nelson and Francisco are FIRST and FOURTH, respectively, D-class limited in the Juniors TOP 20 lists.

:D

I just showed them that and they are psyched about it and I'm very proud of them!

Nel, Fansico,

You two guys are a great pair of little dudes!!!!

the way you handle yourselves and your attitudes are awsome.

Glad the STI pistolas are working out for you, Keep up the good work! :)

For the rest of you out there....I had the privledge of shooting with Capt. Nemo and crew at the 2005 A-6 match. You would not want any one else to shoot with...Top Notch...even el capitan.

If the youth of today were all like the Colons and Sam Carmoney, I would not have any apprehensions of the future at all!!!

HOP

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for the kind words - says the proud dad. I showed the thread to the boys and they were kind of embarrased that I posted it. Teenagers...

On the other hand...

Francisco said "We know Sam and BigBadda... but do you know the others?" When I said only from the forums, he was embarrased again but because he was flattered. Thank you all!

Things changed with this month's update in the Juniors Top-20 list. Nelson Jr. is not first D-class anymore, Francisco is. Nelson is now number 20 in C-class.

See you at the range!

• 4 weeks later...

With a 50.1638% El Presidente, Francisco moved up to C-class and kicked his older brother out of #20-C in the Junior's Top 20 list!

Both my sons are C-class shooters now... Time to get to work!