Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Limcat

turbocomp38s

Check this out. Only tried a few rounds and shoots very flat and also fast transitions. Thanks for looking. DVC

very nice.....

those open guns sure are pretty.... :D

what load are you using???

post-3033-1144381200.jpgsorry for the mess. still amateur on downloading pics. using IMR 4756 at 9.0 grains. Still experimenting some loads yet. Thanks for looking again.

post-3033-1144381398.jpgHere some more pics.

post-3033-1144381555.jpgLast pic.

Edited by turbocomp38s

nice gun..

did johnny do the grips?

those c-more mounting screws seem to be alittle long.

lynn

Hi Lynn,

As far as I know hedid the grips. Yup I've noticed that the screws on the c-more is a little bit longer. Any suggestions on how to trim them? thanks.

nice gun..

did johnny do the grips?

those c-more mounting screws seem to be alittle long.

lynn

Hi Lynn,

As far as I know hedid the grips. Yup I've noticed that the screws on the c-more is a little bit longer. Any suggestions on how to trim them? thanks.

take the scope off and use a bench grinder to take the screws down.

lynn

Wear a glove, use an Allen wrench to hold the screw up to the grinder, and your fingertip to keep the screw on the wrench.

Have a cup or some sort of dish with water handy to dunk the screw in - it'll get very hot if you take more than about 1mm off the length. Keep checking the length against a full size screw, try the new length out by putting it back thru the scope and frame. If you don't have spares, compare the last one against the newly shortened ones for length.

I've messed this up more than once...

Nice gun! Almost totally forgot to view it since you sent the email. I was concerned of the weather in your area.

BTW, is this on top of the Brazo's you have?

I love that checkering at the rear of the slide. I (briefly) had an Open gun that I think Nowlin built. It had the same rear checkering on the slide, along with a sidewinder slide racker. I haven't seen anything that works better for racking the slide quickly and surely. An overhand grip on the sidewinder would put the thumb right of that checkering.

Nice gun! Almost totally forgot to view it since you sent the email. I was concerned of the weather in your area.

BTW, is this on top of the Brazo's you have?

[/quote

Thanks for the concern about the weather here. Unfortunately, some people died from the storm especially in the Gallatin area. Our prayers to those people that were affected.

I would say so due to it is a shorty. Fast transitions and lighter than my brazos eventhough it has a tribid barrel. Maraming Salamat po, if you are from Phils.