Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Big "attaboy" For Benny Hill

Cosby

I just have to give an "attaboy" to Benny. Last year, he built me a Limited 40. STI frame and Caspian slide with Schueman barrel. I just passed 20,000 rounds in this gun and IT HAS NOT MALFUNCTIONED A SINGLE TIME!!!

I am meticulous about my reloads but every IPSC gun I have ever owned burped once in awhile. I also keep the gun and mags cleaned and well lubed.

In addition, I have had a couple of questions and Benny has patiently take the time to talk with me on the phone and answer everything I wanted to know.

In this day and age, quality and good customer service are very difficult to find. Benny Hill provides both! :D

Same here, 5,000 rounds and no burps. Runs like a mutha, even bettah when u leave it dirty :)

Wanna head on down and build one with him next go around. He and Larry would trade a gun for a chance at one of those rocky mtn. no ass deer we got.

I have a fat free and decided this spring to let her go. I have had no time to compete and it was just drawing dust. Took it out and shot it a final time...and remembered why I bought it. The thing is scarey accurate, even in my mitts. It stays.

On the deer subject, whenever Benny gets tired of shooting deer the size of dogs down there, he is welcome up here where they get to eat corn and clover, anytime. :D

Mine Benny blaster's pushing 35 to 40K right now. Still rock solid. Buy a good gun and keep the Slide Glide on it, and it will last forever.

I don't care what he thinks, but Ander's FF 6" is kind of a POS, though. I keep telling him I'll buy it cheap, so he can get a real gun. :lol:

Edited by EricW

Someone else built mine but no one else will work on them. I was too cheap to have Benny fit an aftec to my open gun when I sent it to him and put one in myself. The perfect running gun turned into a jam-o-matic. I put the old extractor in and the gun runs like a clock. I think I will send him my 5" short dust cover limited gun and have him lighten it up. Should be interesting. Nate

I just have to give an "attaboy" to Benny. Last year, he built me a Limited 40. STI frame and Caspian slide with Schueman barrel. I just passed 20,000 rounds in this gun and IT HAS NOT MALFUNCTIONED A SINGLE TIME!!!

I am meticulous about my reloads but every IPSC gun I have ever owned burped once in awhile. I also keep the gun and mags cleaned and well lubed.

In addition, I have had a couple of questions and Benny has patiently take the time to talk with me on the phone and answer everything I wanted to know.

In this day and age, quality and good customer service are very difficult to find. Benny Hill provides both! :D

I have a frame and a slide I won at matches, and I'm thinking about having a .40 Lim. gun built so I can try something different than my Glock 24.

I'm considering Benny for the work, I've seen a lot of his guns around and a lot of satisfied people shooting them. My only dilemma is that Brazos is just down the road from me and I could just drive down and see them if I needed something.....

:wacko:

What to do....

Andy C.

Everyone should have that kind of problem - choosing between Benny and Bob. Kind of like which color Mercedes to get.

Having had Benny's guns for such a long time, I can definitely attest to the great quality of them.

One of the things I like about Benny's guns - what you are buying is what you want in a gun - reliability and performance. While his guns are nice looking, he doesn't spend the time (and your money) on things that you don't need.