Going out on a limb here......

Open......................Max

LTD........................Travis.....With Dave Sevigney a close 2nd

LTD-10....................Tony Phan

Production...............Bryan Williams

Revolver.................Ken Spruiell

SSTK......................Jack Grahm

ANY one else?

Was fun last year for Nationals..(I got 3 out of 5).....Let's see how we do here!

HOPALONG

Jake,

That is why they call it PREDICTIONS !!!!!!

Put your $$$$$$$$$ where your MOUTH is !!!!! :D:D:D

LET'S hear it. B)

HOP

I'll stick with Tony in L-10 but did not see David Eldridge until later.....It will be a pretty good match in L-10 too.

HOP

Max & Travis picked up the wrong gun bags this morning or sumpin :D

Max is shooting Limited (and at the top of the heap as near as I can tell), while Travis is sportin his Caspian Open gun and likewise kicking butt in Open

Me, I'm in no danger of winning anything.. Lots of 'development opportunities' for me today.

Stuart Wong won Production with his trusty SP-01 - way to go eerw !

Jack Graham won Single Stack.

edited:

oh yeah, Elderton won Lim-10.

Ernest Nichols, Revolver.

Edited by sfinney

now the other 2 divisions?????

Shaun added L-10 above. There were only two revo shooters, hence no recognition for revo at the awards ceremony. Ernest Nichols won revo, and Ken Spruiell was 2nd.

I was spanked like a red-headed stepchild, Ernest Nichols is relatively new to USPSA, but has shot a bunch in one of those other games. ;-) We need to make sure we involve him in all our activities.

I felt like I shot a decent match, but I was well beaten with a 4" 610. :blink:

When we were sitting around waiting for results Max was walking by and I asked him when the last time he shot Limited in a match was. His reply floored me...... "I don't think I have ever shot a match Limited before." He went on to be announced as the High overall Limited not long after that......

WOW

He went on to be announced as the High overall Limited not long after that......

I don't figure he'll have that M card in Limited for very long <_<:blink::blink::blink::lol: :lol: :lol:

When you're good, you're good. I checked the USPSA data base. He hasn't shot a limited classifier in like forever. The M card is by virtue of his open GM. I think he'd GM now with just about anything that isn't round. :D

When you're good, you're good. I checked the USPSA data base. He hasn't shot a limited classifier in like forever. The M card is by virtue of his open GM. I think he'd GM now with just about anything that isn't round. :D

I wouldn't even be too sure of that.. Travis says Max is pretty good with a revo too.. :o

Yeah,

Someone told me that someguy that knows how to shoot one of them Revolver things has been giving him advise. :blink:

That same someone also told me he is pretty good with one and would be trouble if he ever changed over. :wacko:

I think once you understand the philosophy of shooting, it doesn't really matter what you are shooting......but what do I know, I'm just a dummy that shoots. ;)

Hopalong