Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Since I Am New, I Will Say Hi Here. I Do Hate Feeling Miscellaneous Th

Rabbi

Hi all. Who would have thought a gun forum this big would have gone under my radar. O well.

looking it over it looks like a great resource, the rules sections are awesome.

happy to be here :D

Does your name indicate your vocation?

I did go to Yeshiva but I dont pull any Rabinical duties these days.

Then a double welcome to you and Happy Purim!

:D

HA! You know what day it is. Yeah, I am not a drinker but had a few last night in Shuel and ended up home registering on Gun forums.

I am just happy I didnt run around with an "ELampshade" on my head telling bad jokes.

HA! You know what day it is. Yeah, I am not a drinker but had a few last night in Shuel and ended up home registering on Gun forums.

I am just happy I didnt run around with an "ELampshade" on my head telling bad jokes.

THIS IS EXACTLY why all lampshades should be sold with safety locks. You just never know...

;)

THIS IS EXACTLY why all lampshades should be sold with safety locks. You just never know...

;)

That could lead to an Assault Shade ban. Any Shade having more than 6 ruffles and more than 3 prongs for support have been linked to an increase in bad humor. Do it for the sake of our children and drunken office managers. These evil light temporing devices must be stopped.

;)

That could lead to an Assault Shade ban. Any Shade having more than 6 ruffles and more than 3 prongs for support have been linked to an increase in bad humor. Do it for the sake of our children and drunken office managers. These evil light temporing devices must be stopped.

It is the uninformed public conception of shades with ruffles that first persuaded me to join the NLSA (National Lamp Shade Association) as a life member. My contributions are used in a number of methods to help inform the public about the misinformation being spread regarding shades. If we allow this insidious campaign by the anti shade group to control ruffles and shades it will give them the toehold needed to completely eliminate shades -- obviously their long term agenda. It is my belief that all who value the freedom of the American people and who believe in the constitution, as written by our forefathers, should join the NLSA and stand up as a united group, proud and free. You can contact the NLSA for a free video and literature that will help you to increase you knowledge about this important issue. Our literature and hand out pamphlets enable you to speak knowledgeably and accurately when confronted by these uninformed anti's that would suppress our freedom to choose our shades and ruffles as God and our forefathers intended. For more information please feel free to call me at BR-549

Sorry about the soapbox speech but this is an issue quite dear to my heart.

Once again the radical "NSLA" rears its ugly head proposing the most outrageous and dangerous activities that most "sensible" people wouldn't even consider.

Those of us that belong to the mainstream "Shade Control Has Made Using Candlepower Kind" committee, S.C.H.M.U.C.K for short, recognize the dangers of allowing unfettered public access to unregistered shades. We believe that common-sense regulations limiting the sale and distribution of shades will reduce the senseless tragedies that occur when the young, the old, the tasteless and the drunk have unrestricted access to dangerous shade technologies.

Come join us, be a SCHMUCK!

This message paid for my the usual suspects :ph34r:

They'll get my lampshade when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

And don't forget that a fear of lampshades is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity (Sigmund Freud).

As a public service, "Shade 'em all! Let God sort it out!" T-shirts are on sale in the lobby.

Edited by ima45dv8

Ok!! mods I think this is starting to belong in the humor section.

"Shade having more than 6 ruffles and more than 3 prongs for support have been linked to an increase in bad humor"

Sounds like this might be you...???

Please note the smiley face that the original poster put in the thread. Now, try to quit worrying about what the mods need to do or you will ruin your day.... ;)

"Shade having more than 6 ruffles and more than 3 prongs for support have been linked to an increase in bad humor"

Please note the smiley face that the original poster put in the thread. Now, try to quit worrying about what the mods need to do or you will ruin your day.... ;)

Here at SCHMUCK, we're all a "shade" testy... :angry:

Oh, I hope we didn't run Rabbi off... :o Just having some fun welcoming a new member! We need to take care of any Mensch that finds his way here!

B)

Here at SCHMUCK, we're all a "shade" testy... :angry:

Oh, I hope we didn't run Rabbi off... :o Just having some fun welcoming a new member! We need to take care of any Mensch that finds his way here!

B)

Nah, it will take more than that to get me to turn tuchas and run. Heck, I started most of it. Someone in every group tends to want to keep everything in the box they want it in.

:P This is what happens when all the boys come out to play! Welcome Rabbi, from the female side of the house.....those of us that would NEVER accessorize with a lampshade WITH RUFFLES.....that is sooooo last season in lampshade style! :D

Oh no, it is the cootie brigade complete with fashion advice like this is an episode of Sex in the City. I can just see that jezeebel Carrie changing her shoe fettish to a lampshade fettish. Just be sure to save your ruffled shades, Just like bell bottoms, they will come back into style, just at 10Xs the price.

• 3 weeks later...

:P This is what happens when all the boys come out to play! Welcome Rabbi, from the female side of the house.....those of us that would NEVER accessorize with a lampshade WITH RUFFLES.....that is sooooo last season in lampshade style! :D

Oh no, it is the cootie brigade complete with fashion advice like this is an episode of Sex in the City. I can just see that jezeebel Carrie changing her shoe fettish to a lampshade fettish. Just be sure to save your ruffled shades, Just like bell bottoms, they will come back into style, just at 10Xs the price.

Hey, go easy on the cootie brigade. They invented lampshades, after all. And what's more, there wouldn't be any little Rabbis without 'em. But I hafta agree with the Rabbi on the ruffles issue; I personally wouldn't be caught dead without my ruffles. Er, wait, that didn't come out right...