Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Uspsa Area 6 3 Gun Championships Nov 3-5

Roger.

Thanks for the compliment. Reloading the shotgun was one of the few things that I did right. Kind of a dubious distinction being good at reloading (usually means you've done it too much).

Can't wait to see y'all at Benning.

Rich

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A prize table question. We had to leave early for a long drive will we get something shipped.

Hope you enjoyed the match. Glad you came to play with us. We did are best to make sure everything went smooth and on schedule. And, we feel it did. The prize table and awards ceremony took place at exactly the time that was posted in the match booklet which was on the web site. Now with that said.

I know several shooters made arrangements to have prizes picked up by friends. I had requests from two individuals at the match who were leaving early. I mailed both of those packages out on Monday. If you made arrangements with me, the package is in the mail. If not, Well, I hope you enjoyed the match.

We took all the left over and/or unclaimed prizes and gave them to the most deserving folks I could think of. The ROs.

Mark Hearn

Match Director

Finally get a chance to punch on the "puter".....

Match was great!!! :D Stages were a challenge, Range officers were top notch. Could not ask for anything better for a 3-gun tournament. ................except a maybe calibrated Chronograph!!! <_<

Mark, Woogie, and all the Staff, I know what you guys and gals have to do to put on a great match like that. My COMPLEMENTS !!!!! :D

And those of you who missed out..................NEXT YEAR WILL BE BETTER!!!! (A little birdie told me that)

Great seeing old friends, and making new ones.

Sam

To all,

Thank you for all your hard work at putting on a outstanding match that had no backups, ran smoothly, and more importantly, on time. Thank you to all the vendors for your generous support. This is, without a doubt, the best "small" match around. I will do my best to not brag about what an excellent match it is, so as to keep it just for us "locals." :D

Congratulations to Jeff for holding off two close challangers to earn the win and congratulations to Tom and Chris for their respective wins.

I'm already looking forward to next years A6 3GN and I look forward to getting another shot (pun intended) at Jeff at Ft. Benning.

Erik

+ another 1 on all of the above and an extra THANKS TO THE SPONSORS.

BTW, Thanks to Chris for putting me in 2nd place over all in Open. <_< Great shooting :D

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at the Ft, Benning match.

Ronnie

great jungle run!!!

Wow...a great match in the can. Gotta love it. It was great to meet a bunch of new people that hopefully are new friends (Roger, Malcom, Tammy, Woogie, Stefon, Pete, et. al.) and great to catch up with folks on the boards. I got to meet hopalong, chp5 (Thanks again Cy...I really mean it) and 00bullet along with catching up with old friends like benelli2 and bear1142.

Thanks to the match staff. Mark Hearn is the best! Period. Woogie...an awesome Range Master, to my fellow RO's, an awesome crew and great, great people. Thank you for doin' the work you did.

To the match sponsors, Sabre Defence, Blackhawk, The Civilian Marksmanship Program, Larue Tactical and Springfield Armory, thank you for your seemingly endless support and welcome to two newer sponsors (I'm personally really happy to meet David from Sabre Defence as well as hopefully a new growing partnership with the CMP). To the stage sponsors and general sponsors, thank you for everything. The prize table couldn't be, without y'all. Truly thanks.

The match was great! For y'all that didn't attend, it was a blast to say the least. Great, great, GREAT stages. 9 stages and each required you to be a shooter, not just someone that can pull a trigger. The shotgun stages in particular (thanks to Roger Cash) were some of the best stages I've ever had a chance to shoot. They forced you to know your targets, transition, get to a position and setup quickly, hit your reloads and most of all....DON'T MISS.

The rifle stages were simple, yet enough challenge to be interesting. I'm sure that the folks there wish they could get some more yardage but for what's available, they were great (I'd still shoot Dark Shadows the same, just a lil' more light would have been nice). Pistol stages were cool. Again, simple and you just had to do what we can do.

If y'all can attend one match next year, I'd definitely put the Area 6 3-Gun on that list. The staff busts their butt and put on a great match. I'll be back in '08.

Thanks again to everyone and shootin' with everyone again reminds me that USPSA has not only the best shooters in the world, but some of the best people. Thank you for being who y'all are and God bless each of you.

Rich

What about O7? :wacko:

Thanks to the sponsors, planners, "executers" and cooks (are they the same) especially BILLnCINDY for scoring so well and fast...

Tony, Tony, Tone, Anthony, et al ---many thanks for the patient instructions!!! The great weather was icing on a well run challenging match. Congrats the BEAR 1142 for the blistering 2.87 with a reload!!!

Has the venue for next years match been decided? Someone let the kitty out of the bag here? Where are we shooting next year?

jc

Hop,

we had a calibrated chrono, Bear mad the proper power factors so it must be right, sorry, just had to go there one time as I missed all the other, Look forward to Dec and next year.

Mark,

I took some pretty good photos at the match are they going to posted somewhere? or canyou load some up here?

More photos to follow at Benning

jc

Thanks 11.43mm, that was the best Jungle run I've done in a long time, and it was fun too.

BTW, Hoppy.

I seam to remember someone saying something about "WHIMPY STUFF" :P:D:D

You need something a little better than minor for H/M.

See you guys at Ft, Benning

Ronnie

Ronnie,

I did not go Minor..........................................

It was the UNCALIBRATED Chronograph!!!!!!!! :angry:

That's my story, and I'M sticking to it! ;)

BTW, If you Averaged my Rifle, and Pistol it was WAY MAJOR !!!!! :lol:

HOP

Yep !!!!

Just as soon as my average was figured at 715 fps (needed 717) I thought to myself............." Man Ronnies gonna let me have it now" :wacko:

See you in a few weeks, and Yes I'll add a few tenths of a grain before then. ;)

HOP

• 2 weeks later...