Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Men We Love

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course, some of us are fortunate to be in committed long-term relationships with naughty girls......

I'm a lucky man ---- when I got married at 21, I had no clue as to what degree of naughtyness I'd want in a mate 18 years later, but I got exactly what I want and need......

I am hurt, simply hurt, that anything I might have said would be disturbing, unsettling or alarming. I simply mentioned Anglina once, in johdpurs and boots....and....uh....what was I talking about? :blink:

All this female lust, and not one mention of Ben Browder? He even got his shirt off in the last episode of Stargate.

• 4 weeks later...
All this female lust, and not one mention of Ben Browder? He even got his shirt off in the last episode of Stargate.

Oh what!?? I wasn't aware of him in Stargate WITHOUT SHIRT. Rika, quick to netflix que! And how the heck I can forget about John Criton! I loooove Farscape.

Like, when I started watch Farscape, I wasn't really hot for him. But more I watch and get to know with him, I was deeply in love with him. He got everything I want :) .. First of all, really funny. Then ingenious. Then, carying, warm, confident and blah blah and everything in one hot body. Hmmm, yummy!

Edited by Rikarin

Okay, normally I would complain about there not being any pictures accompanying a post (afterall, what's the point of mentioning eye-candy if you don't get to look at it). However since there was no pic of josh duhamel, I googled his image. And land sakes alive if I wasn't suddenly staring at a picture of the man....uh....in all his glory....

Jeez-Louise?! Wow!!

Oh no, Siggy, not a thread drift at all....I just saw the pilot on the SF channel and let me just say that Nathan Fillion is damn fine looking and most certainly list material...and if that pic doesn't convince you, try this one where he has on a leather utili-kilt.

After watching the firefly series and seeing the Serenity movie this last weekend, I think a little more Nathan is in order....Oh yes!

Edited by carinab

• 2 weeks later...