Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pro---beno's Book!

jpfishmaster

I've read it through at least twice and I'm currently "studying" it again. And I find it brings out a wonderful contradiction in my ability to digest literature. On the one hand, it is a terribly enjoyable book to read, but on the other hand, I cannot read very much at all without going off on a tanget and discovering something new that stops me in my tracks and impedes my progress in finishing the book. Truly, the point of reading this book, for me anyway, is not to ever finish reading it.

I often find myself wondering what it was like for Brian to have written it......

Sam, it makes me wonder what it was like with all that knowledge and those thoughts swirling around in his head BEFORE he wrote it..wow

And when did he realize that he had enough knowledge to write a book, and after deciding that he had enough material, how long did it take to write it....

Edited by tightloop

And when did he realize that he had enough knowledge to write a book, and after deciding that he had enough material, how long did it take to write it....

Yeah, I've wondered that too!

Obviously, BE and TGO had to realize that they were the absolute cutting edge of high speed precision shooting (and still are). But, the chore of writing it all down must have been massive.

And look at all the incredible instructors that we have today! I don't even want to try and list them, for fear of leaving one or two out, but the progression of knowledge that began with Cooper and Weaver et al, though the present day, has been almost mind boggling.

In my mind, Brian's book will always be the point where I really began the journey.

Still waiting for the next book Brian . . .

Now it's been a while since I've hounded you on this - but I know it is, has, and should be in the works.

Just a subtle reminder that your fans, students, mentees, and friends haven't forgotten the fact that you have a wealth of information we'd love to consume.

J

Yeah, I've wondered that too!

Obviously, BE and TGO had to realize that they were the absolute cutting edge of high speed precision shooting (and still are). But, the chore of writing it all down must have been massive.

And look at all the incredible instructors that we have today! I don't even want to try and list them, for fear of leaving one or two out, but the progression of knowledge that began with Cooper and Weaver et al, though the present day, has been almost mind boggling.

In my mind, Brian's book will always be the point where I really began the journey.

The amazing thing about BE books are they are the beginning and the end. There are prefundamental tidbits, and if you read them (all his books) enough there are tidbits of shooting and thinking about shooting that are beyond greatness in shooting and any other pyschomotor sport or skill.

BE's wordsmithing is way beyond all other shooters and his shooting skills and understanding of shooting are on a pinnacle which has room but for a very few.

Thanks Brian.