Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Would you shoot open if it were scored minor?

lroy

32 minutes ago, Maximis228 said:

Yea and the 3 revo shooters at the next major you are at will have even more superiority for shooting an even harder division. 

Open is where this sport started (fantasy division wins...lol). Its the only division that doesn't change. If you shoot this sport long enough you will eventually shoot all the divisions.

I said nothing about one division being harder than another. You're missing my point. I've said Overall isn't a thing but Open gear moves you up in the fake overall standings. You're trying to change that to difficulty of a division because I'm right. The difficulty of a division to me is only determined by the shooters within that division. If you're a Open shooter who prides himself on beating CO shooters you're doing it wrong. You should be looking to beat other Open shooters....Well and maybe PCC because everyone wants to beat those guys. 

I've shot all the divisions at least once. L10 was literally 1 match, but everything else I hold a classification in and shot for at least a full season. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Maximis228 said:

LO & CO however are in a constant state of flux with the ever changing options and upgrades. I see more money being wasted in minor divisions than I do in major ones. (Except those crazy dudes budling 40 limited guns still). 

I did get my 40 SVI ordered with an extra 9mm barrel as the writing was on the wall

Edited by MikeyScuba

17 minutes ago, MikeyScuba said:

I did get my 40 SVI ordered with an extra 9mm barrel as the writing was on the wall

yeh so much for funding my retirement with my tricked out 22 round 140 mm 40 mags and all my other gee wiz gear

17 minutes ago, Maximis228 said:

lol. Whatever you say man. 

Okay, where did I say one division is harder then another? 

Saying Open equipment will move you up in the overall (which isn't a division) is not saying Open as a division is easy. 

45 minutes ago, Joe4d said:

yeh so much for funding my retirement with my tricked out 22 round 140 mm 40 mags and all my other gee wiz gear

Worst part is I can't even take it down to the knockdown steel matches as I had the registration transferred to my son when the new draconian CDN  handgun laws came into effect a  few years back.