Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which 10/22 trigger, Kidd single stage or Volquartsen TG2000 ???

Cuz

Hello,

I'm looking to drop a trigger into a 10/22 I'm planning to use to learn more about shooting Steel Challenge.  I know there's a few to choose from, but I think I narrowed it down to the TG2000 or a Kidd single stage.  I'm sure a lot of you are using them in your 10/22's, so which is preferred, and why?

I'm also looking at some lightweight stocks, I may keep the Compact wood stock that came on the gun, or try the Magpul X-22 since it's pretty cheap.  Setting it up for rimfire rifle optics, any and all recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks,

-Cuz.

I love the Kidd single stage.  I ordered the 2 1/2 lbs., and it ran great.  I added a little weight when I switched to AR style rifles for rimfire steel and reconfigured my 10-22.  It's now a little over 3 and setup in a different stock for small game.

You can go very low with the Kidd.  I think at one time my wife's was set at 1.5 lbs., but that light doesn't make much difference in a rifle.  Never had an issue with her Kidd trigger and I'm sure it's seen 100K rounds

26 minutes ago, Squirrel45 said:

Kidd single stage hands down. Both the complete trigger and the parts kit are very good. 

Thanks, I went with the Kidd complete trigger. Got it in today, but won’t have the rifle until next week. Going to turn it into a steel challenge rimfire optic rifle and give this game a try.