Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Japan. IPSC Air. Match search.

I have a friend who will be in Japan for years. As such he wants to continue shooting matches and realizes in Japan it will be IPSC air. But he says he has no idea how to search for matches and or clubs there. Any help from the knowledgeable people here with international experience? He has uspsa rig there, just would need the airsoft stuff to go in it.....

Yeah, the fb and yt stuff I find is all years old. Match search on the ipsc site and on practiscore yield nothing. Could there really be no Action Air matches in the country?

Their website is dead so no, I did not ask him about that. I found that email pretty quickly so I'm sure he did too. But I'll ask.

I saw he is already following them on fb. I'll presume he's done his own due diligence on that. Has anyone had success finding any other match or club in Japan?

Funny you should mention this- I’m in Japan right now, trying to get Practiscore to let me register for a match in Phoenix next week, and it keeps resetting location and showing me matches “in my area”.  Impossible to get it to behave on my phone, had to use my laptop to reset the map.