Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I think we can collectively answer any questions about it here. Here’s what we know so far-

-It’s in SLO/Morro Bay June 20-23

-It has 5 divisions- Open, Limited, Heavy Metal, L6 and Retro

-Renting a camper and having it set at the range for the long weekend are the cheapest (and most fun) accommodations 

The WRC website launched on Friday, www.wrcseries.com . It is a work in progress by an admittedly overwhelmed volunteer (me!) but does have the schedule and a contact us link; I’ll be updating and adding things this next week. You can also email us at wcrseries@gmail.com, natecarmike@yahoo.com or brandyc1972@gmail.com. Taurus USA is our title sponsor for the 23/24 series. 

Edited by BMC-NV

I don’t make it over here often but feel free to email me with questions. This is a match you won’t want to miss. 12 stages of glory. If you’re man (or woman of course) enough I highly encourage shooting the iron man. All 5 divisions in 3 or 4 days. It’s a ton of fun!

keith@wrcseries.com

as Brandy said Taurus has stepped up as the title sponsor of the WRC match and has sponsored the overall point series race. Huge thanks to Taurus USA!

Edited by Keith Strong

• 4 weeks later...