Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark 7 Black Friday Deals!!

Just now, Boomstick303 said:

Which sensor did you order?  If it was not the SwageSense sensor, I feel that is the most important one for the Mark 7.

Received a quote for a setup I am seriously considering ordering, and did the Bullet Sense sensor as my freebe as it's the most expensive.......$349.95.........

😉

9 minutes ago, HOGRIDER said:

Congrats!  👍👍

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, HOGRIDER said:

i have 4 dillon heads and am looking into what to do now for primer hold down. I wish I figured it out before spending so much money on stock dillon heads.

2 minutes ago, m700 said:

I got the bullet sense as it was the most expensive as the free one

That makes sense.

I bought a Mark 7 second hand, and it came with the BulletSense Sensor, but claimed it did not work.  I will need to attach it to seem if it will work.  Probably the second most useful sensor.  

1 minute ago, m700 said:

Thank you.

i have 4 dillon heads and am looking into what to do now for primer hold down. I wish I figured it out before spending so much money on stock dillon heads.

EGA - Dillon 1050 Press - Primer Hold-Down Die (evergladesammo.com)

They arent spring loaded, but its better than nothing if you are having problems. 

Just now, HOGRIDER said:

Received a quote for a setup I am seriously considering ordering, and did the Bullet Sense sensor as my freebe as it's the most expensive.......$349.95.........

😉

gotta know how to work it

1st order Get the unit and bullet sense as first order. If you put anything else in the cart that becomes your free one

2nd order decap sense and mark 7 marker board

3rd order from daa the remainder of your sensors.

If you skip powder it should bring you to 2740 with tax and shipping

2 minutes ago, m700 said:

gotta know how to work it

1st order Get the unit and bullet sense as first order. If you put anything else in the cart that becomes your free one

2nd order decap sense and mark 7 marker board

3rd order from daa the remainder of your sensors.

If you skip powder it should bring you to 2740 with tax and shipping

Talked with Al in Mark 7 Sales, and he noted there's a "glitch" in there software when ordering online.  A phone call will take care of having to do multiple orders to get the correct discount.......

👍

• 2 weeks later...

After owning the Apex 10 for just over a year, and now having a MUCH better understanding of it's quirks, maintenance, settings requirements, and especially the priming system, I took advantage of the Black Friday Autodrive special pricing!

Ordered the Autodrive, free Bullet Sense, Primer Orientation Sensor, and Digital Powder Sense.

As I use same headstamp, fully pre-processed, roll sized brass, I didn't feel the need for Primer Sense and/or Swage Sense at this time.

Another goal that's coming to fruition...........

😂