Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster and Hanger Recommendation for 2011

GunBugBit

I'm using the boss hanger with a safariland QLS so I can click in any holster with safariland pattern screws. 

I have one boss hanger with the safariland adapter and one without. You get more adjustability with the adapter but also more offset.  but the QLS plate does work without one. 

I have a T-1000 Henning hanger, and it is amazing. Adjustable in any direction, and no ball-joint and set screw contraptions. It's pricey, but incredible. Pick the holster you like, and he makes adapters to connect it to his hanger for all the current hot holsters. The current must-have holster is the Everglades, but $300 is steep. I have an old DAA Racer, it's fine for me. 

I picked a T-800 of a prize table, and am using it for LO/CO. It's half the price of the T-1000, but is missing one direction of adjustment the more expensive hanger has.

On 10/19/2023 at 7:16 AM, OPENB said:

I have a T-1000 Henning hanger, and it is amazing. Adjustable in any direction, and no ball-joint and set screw contraptions. It's pricey, but incredible. Pick the holster you like, and he makes adapters to connect it to his hanger for all the current hot holsters. The current must-have holster is the Everglades, but $300 is steep. I have an old DAA Racer, it's fine for me. 

I picked a T-800 of a prize table, and am using it for LO/CO. It's half the price of the T-1000, but is missing one direction of adjustment the more expensive hanger has.

is there a trick to make the spacing correct for CO compliance in belt distance with the t-1000...seems so far away!

18 hours ago, Sarge said:

But is it? Use an overlay to check?

Everyone locally that has used one that has been to level 2's or higher has had to angle the holster inward to be close enough for the overlay but im sure thats all holster dependent as well