Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Matt Mclearn Whoopin' Butt Again?!

I was perusing the USPSA Top 20 lists today and noticed Matt McLearn at #6 for open...looks like he shot one classifier in each of three consecutive months and shot 100% on all three :blink: After a 6 year break from competitive shooting!

AND he finished 4th at the Desert Classic.

And he finished 10th at the Steel Challenge.

Impressive.

He's a super gunsmith too.

I got my new Open gun from Matt about a week ago and I already have 1100 rounds through the blaster. I couldn't be happier. Matt does exceptional work and he stands behind every thing he does 110%. If he shoots even half as well as he deals with people, he is indeed a world champion. :)

Edited by Ron Ankeny

Not just that , he is a great person, he dosn't know me, but after Jim OYoung introduced us. Matt fixed my gun just hours before the Steel Challenge. And he did it with a smile and set me at ease that the gun was fixed.

Oh! Matt did not build my gun to start with.

Jamie Foote

Edited by AlamoShooter

I got my new Open gun from Matt about a week ago and I already have 1100 rounds through the blaster. I couldn't be happier. Matt does exceptional work and he stands behind every thing he does 110%. If he shoots even half as well as he deals with people, he is indeed a world champion. :)

What?!?!? And, you haven't shared yet? Lets see that baby!

Just curious if anyone knows what happened to Matt's website? I had it bookmarked and then one day the link no longer worked. I googled his website and the link that I came up with didn't work either.

The website is up, redesigned, probably was down for the redesign for a bit.