Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Western Pennsylvania Section Championship

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great, given proper time schedule i'll be there in production and 2005..

vince why don't you want to shoot production?

LOL! I like production. I remember Bill & I discussing the match before we shot it, and joking how you were going to whoop up on us. Then Bill goes and finishes ahead of me as well. So if he goes to revolver, I just have to worry about you and any new young wizards who emerge this year!

• 1 month later...

The match is still on. Applications will be available sometime in April. We committed to hosting the match before agreeing to host the Area 8 and will not back out of it. We may need committed afterwards, but we'll see how it goes :wacko:

Steve

The match is still on. Applications will be available sometime in April. We committed to hosting the match before agreeing to host the Area 8 and will not back out of it. We may need committed afterwards, but we'll see how it goes :wacko:

Steve

Wow, big thanks to you and your club. We will be waiting for apps.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Now that the Area 8 match is over, it's time to bring this one back into the light. We have made arrangements with the Red Roof Inn on Mosside Blvd as the match hotel. Call the local number (412)856-4738 and mention PMSC for the $58.00 rate. Cut off for the rooms is September 1st.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Now that the Area 8 match is over, it's time to bring this one back into the light. We have made arrangements with the Red Roof Inn on Mosside Blvd as the match hotel. Call the local number (412)856-4738 and mention PMSC for the $58.00 rate. Cut off for the rooms is September 1st.

Steve

Good move with the Red Roof and not that crappy Days Inn!

• 2 weeks later...

DAMN it I hate late fees!!!!

i have uspsa limited 10 nationals, IL fall midwest IDPA regional, IDPA nationals, (pa section maybe), Ohio section and Production nats in tulsa.... if something breaks i have no idea if i'l lbe able to shoot.

that said if i send in the app tomorrow (post marked 31st.. can i still get in at the discounted rate :) )

DAMN it I hate late fees!!!!

i have uspsa limited 10 nationals, IL fall midwest IDPA regional, IDPA nationals, (pa section maybe), Ohio section and Production nats in tulsa.... if something breaks i have no idea if i'l lbe able to shoot.

that said if i send in the app tomorrow (post marked 31st.. can i still get in at the discounted rate :) )

Sure can...I'll keep an eye out for it!

Also attached are the stages for those interested.

All_stages.pdf

• 2 weeks later...