Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vogel Glock trigger

Cherokeewind

• 2 weeks later...

Yes - Used it for 10-12k rounds. No issues. Only issue I ended up having was not due to this trigger but the striker snapped. I would say for the trigger to feel as good as it can, you need to somewhat clean the mechanism and not let it get too dirty. We all know it's a glock and can run forever but clean it a little and it helps the trigger a lot. 

I have one in a 4th Gen. It's not a bad trigger but not great either. I think you can piece it together for half the price. I have since changed the connector to something else (don't remember which, I swapped around 5 or 6).

On 7/19/2023 at 11:43 AM, 858 said:

I have one in a 4th Gen. It's not a bad trigger but not great either. I think you can piece it together for half the price. I have since changed the connector to something else (don't remember which, I swapped around 5 or 6).

Spot on. Had one in a Gen4. Wasn’t bad. Wasn’t great. When the striker spring wore out I put the OEM trigger back in and I don’t miss the Vogel. A minus connector is all you really have to do (if you must do something). 

• 3 months later...

I installed one in a Gen3 (the complete kit) and it didn't fire.  I reinstalled the old parts and replaced then 1 at a  time springs first, so far all good. When II got to the trigger it quit firing.  Took all of the parts out, making the gun stock and got rid of the kit.

Not impressed.

• 2 weeks later...