Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat Does It Again

Athena

Yup, it's a 9mm. The thing on top is the "V6" porting

It looks cool, like it could run the 1/4 mile in 4.5 seconds. like you would have fire coming off your shoes. You need a photo of it with low light shooting, Please Please get us a photo shooitng it in low light," a close up

Please say you will.

Yup, it's a 9mm. The thing on top is the "V6" porting

It looks cool, like it could run the 1/4 mile in 4.5 seconds. like you would have fire coming off your shoes. You need a photo of it with low light shooting, Please Please get us a photo shooitng it in low light," a close up

Please say you will.

my boyfriend actually took a video clip of me shooting it with his phone's video camera earlier tonight. let me try to find a way to get it in here. it's soo cool. it's shaped like a butterfly on fire everytime i shoot it.

No go on the 4756. I was still at 7.0 gr and the case was already filled to the brim. And I was supposed to load 8.3 so I guess 4756 is out. I will be testing IMR 7625, HS6 and N350 again this afternoon. Had 8.5 gr of Hs6 and it chronoed at 175 so I'm trying to see if I can make major with 8 grains.

I'm guessing 8.3 of HS6 out of that barrel, behind a 125 JHP, to make 168 factor.

You can fit 8.8 to 9.0 of HS6 behind a 115 JHP if you like, no compressing. That was my last/best load for 9Major.

[envy]

Eric gave me a box full of new loads to try on my 9mm major. My favorite load so far was HS6 and SP2 with 115gr bullet. I already made major easy with HS6, now I am looking for the best possible load around 169PF.

Thanks Eric!

Edited by senna

Very nice blaster! Now I don't know if I should kick myself for not taking up Johnny's offer. He just built this Dragoncat for me in 38SC and I also expressed my interest for a 9mm major. He made me an offer to send him back the gun and he'll build me a 9mm by the end of January '06. But acting like a little kid with a new toy and just got bullets, brass and dies I decided to keep the 38SC.

post-3273-1134773842_thumb.jpg

Edited by norbs007

I'm the biggest wimp when it comes to recoil. The lesser, the better :lol: At first (three years ago) I wanted a hybrid gun just like the dragoncat but he convinced me to use the tigercat instead (turbocomp) and I really loved it. He convinced me in September to switch to 9mm for several, actually, a lot reasons (too long to type down)....and I don't regret it. It doesn't shoot as soft but it's not harsh either. Dot tracking was the best in this gun and maneuverability is awesome. I want to stick with 124gr coz I don't think I can use 115's in IPSC matches. I can't wait to start practicing. (so much for taking a winter break :P .....)

Edited by Athena