Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MBX released a 24 round spring and follower combo

ngodwetrust21

I saw that Instagram post yesterday. I just picked up a ruin tactical. Gives me 24+1 with the henning pad but not the TF brass. Run perfect so far but The quality is s#!t. Clearly a poorly 3d printed part. 

13 hours ago, TheChef1 said:

I saw that Instagram post yesterday. I just picked up a ruin tactical. Gives me 24+1 with the henning pad but not the TF brass. Run perfect so far but The quality is s#!t. Clearly a poorly 3d printed part. 

Have you ever shot mbx mags? Their followers are the same way. Lol

• 2 months later...

I picked up the MBX for my Rival-S after trying Rune for my S-2. The MBX fits the magazine tube better than Rune did, which was too short front to rear, which caused the follower to pop partially out of the front and cause empty mag drops to stick. The MBX w/ Henning basepad loaded 24+1 no problem, however I had multiple failures to load in one magazine.

I am running a Rival-S with a Sprinco guide rod/yellow spring and 29 Newton striker spring. No other modifications. The MBX was disappointing that it did not run out of the box. I only shoot factory ammo. The stock mags run perfectly now. I did have a few similar malfunctions with the stock mags prior to installing the Sprinco recoil setup. As many have said, the gun seemed oversprung for regular ammo.