Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2022 AZ State Revolver Championship (PRGC) gun cam videos. It was a great match.

I always strive to finish in the top half. I came in 26th out of 55, so I barely made it.

Two of the stages I was 15th, a few more I was in the 20s, but a bobbled reload, an extra reload, and a popper at ten yards that was welded in place, didn't help me on a couple of stages :)

Here are the gun cam videos

Impressive Brad. Your doing so many things right. Didn’t look at your hits but ICORE is about Alphas and if that’s what your shooting be happy. If not a little more visual patience to get this open Alphas and you’re there. 

reloads, timing, movement, follow through outstanding job well done!

I hear ya Lima Charlie on getting old!

On 10/20/2022 at 8:46 PM, 21 shooter said:

That’s good shooting, and I like the videos.  Arthritis, tendonitis, can’t see the front sight (sometimes the target), what’s not to like?  But shooting beats sitting at the house every time.  

Don't give up the fight !!

Screenshot_20221023-092431.png

Edited by ysrracer

58 minutes ago, Mcfoto said:

Noticed that too. Wouldn’t want to try Classic or L6 for that match.

Yeh I have a 7 shot,,, would be royally hosed,  Had assumed the sport was set up to be 6 shot neutral. 

6 minutes ago, AzShooter said:

Six shot neutral went the way of the DoDo bird.  That's why Classic is so important these days.  For us died in the woods shooters.  

a shame,,, Seems to me stages with 6 shot arrays,  you wouldnt need a classic division,, as 6 7 and 8 shot guns could shoot straight up as long as the 6 shot guys didnt miss steel. 
Sorta like me shooting pins and SC with a 7 shot... If I miss twice I am probably hosed that string anyways.  
Although.. a man can always use an excuse to buy a new gun.. So there is that !. 

4 hours ago, 21 shooter said:

I won’t, I make a terrible couch potato.  Schlocker is a credit to his generation and to our nation.  That Garand is still a formidable weapon as I suspect he is.  

Like we say in duck hunting, you can't kill them from your couch :)

2 hours ago, Joe4d said:

thanks for the video's I would not have expected all those 8 shot arrays. 

2 hours ago, Mcfoto said:

Noticed that too. Wouldn’t want to try Classic or L6 for that match.

1 hour ago, Joe4d said:

Yeh I have a 7 shot,,, would be royally hosed,  Had assumed the sport was set up to be 6 shot neutral. 

1 hour ago, AzShooter said:

Six shot neutral went the way of the DoDo bird.  That's why Classic is so important these days.  For us died in the woods shooters.  

1 hour ago, Joe4d said:

a shame,,, Seems to me stages with 6 shot arrays,  you wouldnt need a classic division,, as 6 7 and 8 shot guns could shoot straight up as long as the 6 shot guys didnt miss steel. 
Sorta like me shooting pins and SC with a 7 shot... If I miss twice I am probably hosed that string anyways.  
Although.. a man can always use an excuse to buy a new gun.. So there is that !. 

Keep in mind if you're shooting a six shot, you're only competing against other guys with six shots.

There were a handful of guys shooting L6 and CL, and they were doing fine (and having fun).

Come out the last weekend in January when we do it again. I guarantee you'll have fun.