Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Small frame witness grips?

49willys

19 hours ago, zombywoof said:

SF is small frame. I believe full size means no magwell

SF uses CZ75 sized mags LF is Tanfoglio magazines.   Nothing to do with magwell or not.

The grip length will be different depending on what magwell you have, see LOK's site for that info.

4 hours ago, JBhunter45 said:

SF uses CZ75 sized mags LF is Tanfoglio magazines.   Nothing to do with magwell or not.

The grip length will be different depending on what magwell you have, see LOK's site for that info.

Small frame and Large frame take different grips.

Full size = no magwell

Custom size = magwell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

FYI, I have used CZ75 grips with my Tanfo Defiant Stock Master small frame but they will require some modification on the bottom.  It wasn't a ton of work but I had to use a dremel to take some material off the bottom of the grip.  

• 4 months later...
On 1/7/2023 at 9:20 AM, rpm8300 said:

FYI, I have used CZ75 grips with my Tanfo Defiant Stock Master small frame but they will require some modification on the bottom.  It wasn't a ton of work but I had to use a dremel to take some material off the bottom of the grip.  

I'd assume if I were looking at Patriot Defense grips that are for Tanfo SF, it wouldn't work for a CZ Shadow 2 based off your removal of material ? 

On 10/19/2022 at 10:53 PM, KatoomDownUnder said:

Lok might be able to help but their Tanfo Standard grips are not made in palm swell if that's what you might be after. Other wise they should be able to do something to sort you out.

Another option are Toni System grips https://www.tonisystem.it/en/tanfoglio/95/ 

It says they do make the palm swell now for small frame. Tanfoglio Grips | Tanfoglio Pistol Grips & Parts - LOK Grips

Edited by Redhemi