Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Evil One Thing

Luke Fay

OK,

we have posted on the things that improve your game, now lets chat about those dark unspoken things that will mess with it. Hammer Light strike, squib, false starts and good looking Blond in a t-back collecting brass. :blink:

Nothing makes me shoot worse than having no competition (i.e. no other revolver shooters) to challenge me. Hell, I even created a revolver shooter from scratch just to make sure I'd always have someone to compete with! ;)

My personality, Iwill end up doing somtnig that is just like me, & when I find that I may be acting like my self, it ruins everthing.

If I could just go to a shoot and leave myself behind.

If i could do that My wife would go to range with me more offen.

OK,

we have posted on the things that improve your game, now lets chat about those dark unspoken things that will mess with it. Hammer Light strike, squib, false starts and good looking Blond in a t-back collecting brass. :blink:

I saw someone almost lose there pants on a stage at the IRC three years or so ago. I never recovered. I still have bad dreams and shoot mikes. I won't say who it was, but, it DEFINITELY was not Lisa Farrell.

I find playing the accountant at major matches to be a huge down fall. If I keep track of my score in comparison to others, and feel that I am behind I start chasing, and usually start falling further behind.

Now I completely ignore the score board until I have shot the last stage.

Also funny enough, when I am in one of those "I really couldn't giva S..T" moods I tend to shoot a hell of a lot better. :D

Hey Randy,

Are you going to have those Revos ready for us Armscor Idiots?

Ivan

Hey Ivan,

Heard rumors you might be shooting the IRC this upcoming year! Welcome aboard.

If you shoot it, I will build... :P

Personally, the one thing that pulls me out of the game is playing pistolsmith at a match. Too many hats to wear so when I'm up to shoot, I'm not mentally ready. I'm getting better though...

Randy, why don't you just get a fake beard or an afro wig or something like that to make yourself completely incognito at matches, so that people will leave you alone and let you shoot? Hey I know!--You could develop an Australian accent and pretend you're with the Aussie contingent? :D

Randy, why don't you just get a fake beard or an afro wig or something like that to make yourself completely incognito at matches, so that people will leave you alone and let you shoot? Hey I know!--You could develop an Australian accent and pretend you're with the Aussie contingent? :D

I'm planning on shooting the Australian ICORE regional next year- maybe it could be a study abroad program for me and my new identity- I'll be wearing the "A Dingo ate my revolversmith" T-shirt. :P

G'day!

At my first IRC back in '99, I had a blown primer & a Suib on the same stage/string using factory ammo :o Lost Hi Lady and a REALLY nice prize gun (I think it was a Power Custom gun)...I was less than one second behind 1st place Lynn Parish! That was a bummer.

Glad I learned how to reload my own ammo, no more Speer Lawman for me!

I'm planning on shooting the Australian ICORE regional next year- maybe it could be a study abroad program for me and my new identity- I'll be wearing the "A Dingo ate my revolversmith" T-shirt. :P

G'day!

Bwahaaaaaaa........ Bring one for me I'll wear it too. Thats priceless.

(insert wiping a tear from my eye from laughing too hard emoticon here)

Ya like when you "load-and-make ready/reholster".....then LOCK your gun in the holster (CR Speed holster in my case) :blink::o:wacko:

......like I just did last month on the El Presidente Classifier <_<

It's one of the "sandbagging" tricks a Class A wheelgunner told me about :rolleyes:

The Evil One Thing for me.....but there are so many ways that I can (insert phrase here) the stage.

But the single most Evil One Thing is when I've just trashed a stage. OK, that's over, BUT.... I keep replaying the debacle, over and over and over and over. It's like it is on a endless loop tape replay, with enhanced sound and special effects.

Meanwhile, I'm supposed to be getting my head back into the game, and I find myself at LAMR on the next stage, BUT I'm still fixated on the crash & burn from the last stage.

This does not help the next stage. Or the next. Or the next.....

G'day!

Bwahaaaaaaa........ Bring one for me I'll wear it too. Thats priceless.

(insert wiping a tear from my eye from laughing too hard emoticon here)

Yep, I gotta make a limited edition run of these shirts. :lol:

Have 'em for the IRC!

Hey fellas, I'll let you in on a little secret......Randy's only kidding, actually he loves meeting and talking with fellow revolver shooters at matches. Since many of you don't know what Randy looks like, I've included a picture of him below. You can generally spot him by his trademark green towel hanging from his belt.

The best time to stop by and ask him when your gun will be done is just after you hear the words "load and make ready." He's a little hard of hearing, so make sure you talk nice and loud.

post-4033-1134178601_thumb.jpg

Hey fellas, I'll let you in on a little secret......Randy's only kidding, actually he loves meeting and talking with fellow revolver shooters at matches. Since many of you don't know what Randy looks like, I've included a picture of him below. You can generally spot him by his trademark green towel hanging from his belt.

The best time to stop by and ask him when your gun will be done is just after you hear the words "load and make ready." He's a little hard of hearing, so make sure you talk nice and loud.

Mike,

You are a mean, mean man! :P

Make sure you have a tofu sandwich to share with him- he likes the tofu...

Edited by Randy Lee

G'day!

Well Revo Gang...here it is: http://www.cafepress.com/apextactical.40816350

Check it out...it's the latest trend in shooter fashion! :D Let the "Tofu Kid" know what ya think :P