Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag pouch for 22/45 and other 22 auto single stacks.

Joe4d

Not finding much out there, I see the tandem cross style with several different names on them but looks like they only fit 1.75 belts and my belts are 2" Bianchi acumolds,,, 
Guessing  if you are reloading on a steel challenge stage you are screwed anyways. But I guess still need to carry some mags handy.
Gave up on finding a 4" 617 and just getting some gear for my 22/45

And while I am at it,, Would be nice if there was a rimfire sub forumn.
Further divided into Guns, Gears, games

thanks,  Looks like the  MCE and the Tandemcross are exactly the same other than the stamped name. I Ordered a pair.  May just barely fit. 
I was gonna try to find a 1.75" outer belt with loop ,, as my inner belts have the hook velcro,, Eems everyone has gone the other way now... I just have several rigs and figure I may want to change and dont want two different systems

On 8/3/2022 at 2:33 PM, Joe4d said:

Not finding much out there, I see the tandem cross style with several different names on them but looks like they only fit 1.75 belts and my belts are 2" Bianchi acumolds,,, 
Guessing  if you are reloading on a steel challenge stage you are screwed anyways. But I guess still need to carry some mags handy.
Gave up on finding a 4" 617 and just getting some gear for my 22/45

And while I am at it,, Would be nice if there was a rimfire sub forumn.
Further divided into Guns, Gears, games

Could a guy use magnets? 

Edited by Farmer
Punct

If you're into 3D printing, I'm working on one with ELS bolt pattern for 22\45 mags.  Couldn't find anything on the market that met my needs. I'll share a link of sheer to download it when I'm happy with it. 

10 hours ago, tbev said:

If you're into 3D printing, I'm working on one with ELS bolt pattern for 22\45 mags.  Couldn't find anything on the market that met my needs. I'll share a link of sheer to download it when I'm happy with it. 

Im lucky if I can get paper to print.

On 8/4/2022 at 12:35 PM, dapribek said:

Took a photo of my Tandemkross for you, just under 2”. 

9B130089-0920-40EC-9E89-55769AD6296E.jpeg

Pouches arrived and fit my basket weave Bianchi accumold perfectly  Thanks again