Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are primers coming back yet?

JunotFranco

$80-90 is solid right now but if you have nothing do what you need to get them or buy factory ammo.

Just looking at it objectively the manufacturers have no reason to sell primers at .02 cents ever again. Gun ownership is at an all time high so ammo consumption will continue for years

natchezz has them regularly, but its limit 1 and around $100/k so with hazmat and shipping, plus bullets/powder/brass, and time to hunt this down and make the ammo, Ive been leaning toward factory bargain ammo vs chasing more primers down or depleting what i have left for future major matches

Edited by 18111811

49 minutes ago, 18111811 said:

natchezz has them regularly, but its limit 1 and around $100/k so with hazmat and shipping, plus bullets/powder/brass, and time to hunt this down and make the ammo, Ive been leaning toward factory bargain ammo vs chasing more primers down or depleting what i have left for future major matches

I was able to get 5k CCI small rifle primer from Natchez a couple weeks ago. Price came out to around $510 with shipping and hazmat.