Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warranty Work Patience level

Maxwell914

5 hours ago, donnyglock said:

Than your builder doesn’t know how to build a 9mm. If any builder can’t get a 9mm to feed short factory ammo he needs to find another profession. I test all the 9mm I build with reloads and factory. Then again I cut all my own feed ramps…etc. 

This!  A good builder should be able to build guns that will feed empty cases.  All of my Open and Limited guns will feed an empty case....every time.  I have dis-abled the slide lock on most of my competition guns so when I'm practicing slow fire, I load an empty case into the magazine, then load the rounds I'm going to shoot so I can just concentrate on sights, trigger pull,  etc... and let the last round click be a check for follow through.  It's also a nice confidence check to know the magazine and gun will feed an empty case.

Nolan

9 hours ago, donnyglock said:

Than your builder doesn’t know how to build a 9mm. If any builder can’t get a 9mm to feed short factory ammo he needs to find another profession. I test all the 9mm I build with reloads and factory. Then again I cut all my own feed ramps…etc. 

it was a honcho