Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Canik Rival with all the goodies!

ngodwetrust21

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/3/2023 at 6:11 PM, ngodwetrust21 said:

And why is that? It is a replacement locking block pin. It is legal for the same reason the thumb rest for the takedown lever is legal for the sig P320.

First, it seems to be in that little do nothing square. Second, a part that just replaced a pin was not OK'd for a Glock.

2 hours ago, GigG said:

First, it seems to be in that little do nothing square. Second, a part that just replaced a pin was not OK'd for a Glock.

I should also add that USPSA/NROI have already reviewed and approved this. Hope between that and reviewing rule 21.6 addresses your concerns.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 4:27 PM, GigG said:

How does it attach?

GigG looks like I owe you an apology. Please see below for an update from Align Tactical. “Locks internally in place and is USPSA Limited, Limited 10, Limited Optics, and Open approved Only (UPDATED - NOT for Production or CO division use)."

Let the “I told you so” commence.

On 3/17/2023 at 4:44 PM, ngodwetrust21 said:

GigG looks like I owe you an apology. Please see below for an update from Align Tactical. “Locks internally in place and is USPSA Limited, Limited 10, Limited Optics, and Open approved Only (UPDATED - NOT for Production or CO division use)."

Let the “I told you so” commence.

😉