• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 11:24 AM, ngodwetrust21 said:

X
  GLOCK 17,22,24,31,34,35 GUIDE ROD&SPRNG 15Lb

Using the Glock Guide Rod, did you use the Glock 15lb Wolff Spring or the Colt Commander 15lb spring  ?  Just curious because the commander spring is bigger circumference and fits perfectly in the front of the slide. Or did you use the adapter ring for Glocks ?

Edited by bigtimelarry

7 hours ago, bigtimelarry said:

Using the Glock Guide Rod, did you use the Glock 15lb Wolff Spring or the Colt Commander 15lb spring  ?  Just curious because the commander spring is bigger circumference and fits perfectly in the front of the slide. Or did you use the adapter ring for Glocks ?

15lb wolf spring and the wolf guide rod.

Thanks to all in this thread for pushing me over the edge. Been wanting to jump into the CO game but wasn't sure which way I wanted to go. I went to look at a Rival after reading this thread and ended up buying a couple of them. Decked them out with items discussed here and went to the first match I could. Guns shoot great and are a ton of fun! Thanks again.

39 minutes ago, Skeet said:

Thanks to all in this thread for pushing me over the edge. Been wanting to jump into the CO game but wasn't sure which way I wanted to go. I went to look at a Rival after reading this thread and ended up buying a couple of them. Decked them out with items discussed here and went to the first match I could. Guns shoot great and are a ton of fun! Thanks again.

Really happy you found the thread helpful and you are enjoying the Canik Rival! Still blows my mind how good this gun is.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, ngodwetrust21 said:

Nils just won nationals with a Canik Rival! Break out the champagne ladies and gentlemen!

@ima45dv8 If Canik doesn’t get it’s own section on the factory pistol section after this, I don’t know what it will take!

🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🥳🥳🥳👏👏👏

We don't ned a Canik forum. we need a Nils forum 😉

14 hours ago, love2fishnshoot said:

What holster is everyone using for the rival? I don’t like the factory one 

I’m going to try to get a SMC holster with TLR-1 and a Red hill tactical holster posted up on the classifieds one day this week. 

The stock holster is thin as John Wayne toilet paper but I can get some super spicy scoop draws out of it. Lol. 

On 9/20/2022 at 10:45 PM, ULshooter2491 said:

I’m going to try to get a SMC holster with TLR-1 and a Red hill tactical holster posted up on the classifieds one day this week. 

The stock holster is thin as John Wayne toilet paper but I can get some super spicy scoop draws out of it. Lol. 

I must’ve missed the RHT add. That’s the one I was looking to order 

On 9/20/2022 at 8:18 AM, love2fishnshoot said:

What holster is everyone using for the rival? I don’t like the factory one 

5 minutes ago, love2fishnshoot said:

I must’ve missed the RHT add. That’s the one I was looking to order 

They made a batch, then quit and I think now they have started back offering them. 

Mine is actually a holster for a 5.25 XDM that I heated up and refit to a Rival. Worked like a charm. 

On 9/12/2022 at 1:09 AM, ngodwetrust21 said:

Nils just won nationals with a Canik Rival! Break out the champagne ladies and gentlemen!

@ima45dv8 If Canik doesn’t get it’s own section on the factory pistol section after this, I don’t know what it will take!

🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🥳🥳🥳👏👏👏

He just smashed the Pan American IPSC Championships too. Even though it was in Production Optics Light, I think his score would have won Production Optics as well (beating Mr Racaza).

7 hours ago, ULshooter2491 said:

They made a batch, then quit and I think now they have started back offering them. 

Mine is actually a holster for a 5.25 XDM that I heated up and refit to a Rival. Worked like a charm. 

I use my Glock 34 holster. Canik Rival fits right in.

• 2 weeks later...