Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Ken have a place arranged yet?

He offered the match to San Angelo, but we turned him down (the Usual Suspects are pretty burned out, that soon after the Texas State 3-Gun ;) ).

Ken is much easier to get on the phone, for sure. He is afraid of that evil computer thing (probably a wise thing, that...they steal all your free time dry.gif )

Alex

Any idea when some official announcements will be made? Like, cost, location, schedule, application etc.? I tried looking up the Clark Range website but it appears to be down. What city is best to fly into?

Shreveport will be the closest and most expensive. Some normally less expensive options if you're willing to spend an hour or 2 on the road.

Monroe, LA (MLU) about 1.5 hour drive

Alexandria, LA (AEX) about 2 hours

Longview, TX (GGG, I think) about 1 hour

Darn it!**

This puts area 4 match the same week as the Sportsman's Team Challenge national event in San Antonio.

I don't know if we = the STC can change our date. Kay needs to know

I have ben trying to get the local IPSC group to try STC but this makes it harder

Jamie

Darn it!**

This puts area 4 match the same week as the Sportsman's Team Challenge national event in San Antonio.

I have ben trying to get the local IPSC group to try STC but this makes it harder

Jamie

Jamie,

Area 4 has been the same weekend for at least the last 5 years. I know this year, STC was scheduled the following weekend so I booked it down to San Antonio 2 days after Area 4 ended. Hopefully, that date is not set in stone.

Darn it!**

Jamie

Jamie,

Area 4 has been the same weekend for at least the last 5 years. I know this year, STC was scheduled the following weekend so I booked it down to San Antonio 2 days after Area 4 ended. Hopefully, that date is not set in stone.

Yep Too mauch fun can be a strain. If I just didn't care so much it would be alot eazyer on me. The Date for STC has to work out with the NSCA NSSC schedule of events to have the range open to us. The date is not in stone but it will have to folow the IHEA =Int Hunter Education A. WE have the same problem with the ICORE Shoot in Californa the same time. and getting the Outdoor Chanel Cameras for the TV is important too. so all that has to work in. Ron Weaver And Kathy Sedlecky have all the Info. Please send kathy a note. I am hopeing to help with a Steel Challenge match for Centeral Texas too and keep the dates from overlapping is how I saw it.

I don't go to family Reunions but I just can't miss my STC family

Jamie

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the dates are up on the USPSA Match Calender. Also listed are the dates for the 2007 match. This is a great idea. If it's a match that is held on the same dates and same location each year, get the listing up early. Maybe then we can avoid some of these match conflicts. Now if only we could do that with the National Match dates.

• 2 months later...

Just got off the phone with Ken. Application should be posted within a week or so. There will be one or two squads that will shoot all day Friday and/or Saturday ... remaining squads will shoot Fri Morning / Sat Afternoon OR Fri Afternoon / Sat. Morning.