Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P365 Wilson Grip Module- bigger than factory?

CurlyShuffle

I don’t know how long the P365 Wilson Combat module has been out, but after watching a YouTube video on it, it would appear the Wilson module has a greater circumference than the factory module (at least from I could tell).  Can anyone confirm this?

Got my module. Its definitely more palm swelly and thins out up top. Its a little longer in the grip from front to rear. Its more oval shape than flat like the factory model.

Overall, I like it. I added the grip weights. Unfortunately, unless you want a rattle can, you need to put a dab or two of silicon when inserting the rods.

IMG_9847.JPG

IMG_9850.JPG

IMG_9851.JPG

IMG_9852.JPG

1 hour ago, mrvip27 said:

Got my module. Its definitely more palm swelly and thins out up top. Its a little longer in the grip from front to rear. Its more oval shape than flat like the factory model.

Overall, I like it. I added the grip weights. Unfortunately, unless you want a rattle can, you need to put a dab or two of silicon when inserting the rods.

IMG_9847.JPG

IMG_9850.JPG

IMG_9851.JPG

IMG_9852.JPG

Does it come with the weights?  

21 hours ago, Blue Jacket said:

Just got mine today. I much prefer it over factory. Fits my hand better. The timer will tell. 

;) I still have to shoot mine with the new frame. Did you get the weight?

• 3 weeks later...

I put a Wilson on one of my Xfives, and a legion grip on the other.

The Wilson grip fits my little hands better than the Legion grip, but, according to the timer, I shoot better with the larger, heavier Legion grip.