Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow 2 Orange Magazines

Almo

Has anyone seen the Shadow 2 Orange magazines (with the orange base pads) for sale?  It seems like the gun has been available for a long time without extra magazines being offered.  I know it's the same magazine as the standard but with an orange base pad.  But I know someone who only owns the Orange and would like all their magazines to match.

1 hour ago, Almo said:

Has anyone seen the Shadow 2 Orange magazines (with the orange base pads) for sale?  It seems like the gun has been available for a long time without extra magazines being offered.  I know it's the same magazine as the standard but with an orange base pad.  But I know someone who only owns the Orange and would like all their magazines to match.

Since I wanted extra mags for my competition setup, I just put the OEM ones in the case for safe keeping and replaced them all with these:

https://benstoegerproshop.com/henning-cz-shadow-2-pro-production-base-pad/

After one season, they have held up great!  Very rugged!

👍

22 hours ago, Almo said:

I have not seen any come in to the states yet.

Same base pads that came with the Shadow 1 Orange?

Might run a want to buy add here. I think most folks who shoot competition don’t use them. To me they felt a little odd and I figured after a few drops on stone or concrete the beauty would fade.

Thanks guys.  It seems like CZ is very proud of their base pads at $40 each.  They should be selling the whole magazine for little more than that.  I personally use the Shockbottle base pads from Ben Stoeger Pro Shops on my CZ magazines.  They're great and only cost $20 each ($17 each in bulk).  The Henning base pads at Ben Stoeger Pro Shops aren't much more.  I guess I'll suggest a different route.

• 2 weeks later...