Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli Nova Speed review

Ludde

6 minutes ago, kurtm said:

We did tons of other things to Benellis. I even shot for them for a while. Told the factory all this way back when. Nice to see they are finally getting around to some of it

Edited by kurtm

At the first Euro Shotgun Championship in 2003 only one shotgun had a flip up rear sight. Note the dates on the link I gave you.... March 2003, which pre dated the shoot in Terni Italy. Bet you can't guess which shotgun that was. I'll give you a hint, it was the same one that had one on it since 1998, the same one that had an opened up loading port, that most Europeans that saw it said only a Yankee would "destroy" a shotgun like that. Maybe that's where they got some of those ideas.

BTW.....that is some darn fast pump gun shooting......well done!!

Edited by kurtm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 4:02 PM, jason237m said:

why wouldn't they bring it to the USA? 

Probably low demand for it. IPSC shotgun matches aren't as popular here and pump divisions are even less popular. 

I would buy it if it was available here but, I want to shoot pump/heavy divisions at shotgun and 3-gun matches.

Same here, I am building up a new .308 for Heavy, and have always used a Nova for my shotgun and would love to upgrade the shotgun.  

Any suggestions for anyone in the USA that can workup a Nova for 3gun?  

Edited by jason237m

• 2 weeks later...