Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Icore Postal Match Results

Bubber

The ICORE Postal Match has been posted.Postal Match

Sascha did you get to shoot it? Somebody at the Galen Combat club whuped up on me, Along with ten others, was that you?

Hi Bubber,

unfortunately not :(

I was very busy with some business trips in the week before the match in St. Gallen. And St. Gallen is a +5hrs trip from me in Friday evening traffic jam on german autobahn. So I decided to stay at home with my family (my 3 year old daughter was very happy about that...).

But on Monday I send a mail to membership@icore.org with my dates and the dates of a second guy (Markus, the WSXIV competitors will know him) for joining ICORE and founding the first "german section"! B)

So, next time possible I will shoot the first clissifiers to come up with you guys!

best,

Sascha

Just a heads-up guys, it seems they lumped the Limited shooters from the club I shot at (Ontelaunee, PA) in the Open shooters in the Open/Limited Breakdown. I already e-mailed Ron Wiliamson about this, just thought you guys might want to know if it affected you. It didn't do a damn for my scores, 23rd Overall Limited instead of 38th Overall Open :P .

The ICORE Postal Match has been posted.Postal Match

Sascha did you get to shoot it? Somebody at the Galen Combat club whuped up on me, Along with ten others, was that you?

Hi Bubber,

unfortunately not :(

I was very busy with some business trips in the week before the match in St. Gallen. And St. Gallen is a +5hrs trip from me in Friday evening traffic jam on german autobahn. So I decided to stay at home with my family (my 3 year old daughter was very happy about that...).

But on Monday I send a mail to membership@icore.org with my dates and the dates of a second guy (Markus, the WSXIV competitors will know him) for joining ICORE and founding the first "german section"! B)

So, next time possible I will shoot the first clissifiers to come up with you guys!

best,

Sascha

I would like to come shoot with you myself. I was stationed in Sieglesbach in the U.S. Army. I had an apartment in Bargen on #5 Panoramastrasse. I spent quite a lot of time in your area. It would be great to visit again.

Well, I can see right now that if I'm going to shoot Zookeepers sectional in March that something is going to need work.

LIKE learn to shoot a NRA D-1 target vs. a USPSA Target. :wacko:

Well I guess 67th combined and 25th in limited isn't too bad for a 625 shooting Major is it?

HOP

Well, I can see right now that if I'm going to shoot Zookeepers sectional in March that something is going to need work.

LIKE learn to shoot a NRA D-1 target vs. a USPSA Target. :wacko:

Well I guess 67th combined and 25th in limited isn't too bad for a 625 shooting Major is it?

HOP

Not too shabby, I didn't realize you shot the match. It is a different game isn't it?

B)

No different, Just shoot Accurately..........Fast and you will do good.

And know where to aim on the target ahead of time. ;)

The Beginner, Newby, wet behind the ears, what ever you want to call it.

Really I think I just got lucky. ;)

HOP

I would like to come shoot with you myself. I was stationed in Sieglesbach in the U.S. Army. I had an apartment in Bargen on #5 Panoramastrasse. I spent quite a lot of time in your area. It would be great to visit again.

the world is a village... waltermitty - you´re very welcome! I lived 5 years in Neckarzimmern - my mother worked there in the Bundeswehr Depot....

We have great matches in Philippsburg (the old Bundeswehr shooting stand). It would be great to have some of you guys here next season!

best,

Sascha