Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member from Louisiana

Ccampo1129

On 3/19/2021 at 12:52 AM, Ccampo1129 said:

Last time i tried posting in classifieds my post was deleted. 

This paragraph may also be of use to you.

"Anyone found to be post-count bumping (lots of posts that don't advance the discussion, such as, but not limited to, "+1" or "emoticon" only posts) or making an end run around the classifieds rules by posting something for sale somewhere else on the forum, will have their classified privileges suspended, and their post count reset to zero (0). Following the contribution of 100 meaningful posts, such members may appeal for restoration of their classifieds privileges by sending a PM to any Moderator or Administrator."

Good morning, Cody,

A lot of things that are removed, for one reason or another, are still visible to us. I was able to locate your ad that was removed.

Someone posted their own ad looking for something particular and you added a reply saying you were looking for one, too.

That's what is known around here as a 'piggy-back' ad. That bypasses the requirements for using the Classifieds and thus was removed.

Check out the link I provided. It explains what those requirements are.

13 hours ago, ima45dv8 said:

Good morning, Cody,

A lot of things that are removed, for one reason or another, are still visible to us. I was able to locate your ad that was removed.

Someone posted their own ad looking for something particular and you added a reply saying you were looking for one, too.

That's what is known around here as a 'piggy-back' ad. That bypasses the requirements for using the Classifieds and thus was removed.

Check out the link I provided. It explains what those requirements are.

So i basically just need to reply helpful comments to 50 threads before i can post stuff for sale in classifieds section. Do i get some kind of alert when i hit 50?

I think i projected that comment the wrong way. I’m all about using the forum to ask questions/ share my little knowledge. It’s a huge help as I’ve learned load data, found brass, learned about what to expect at my first USPSA match over a year ago. I enjoy interacting with people sharing the same interests. 
Just trying to understand the requirements to post my handgun in the classifieds section.