Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where are all the CZ parts?!?!

SJBriggs

I've tried CZ Custom, BSPS, Brownells, Cajun, and a few more. Everyone seems to be out of stock on slide stops, extractors, extended safeties, etc. Is there a better source for CZ parts out there? Is this the norm for CZ, or is the lack of available CZ parts just par for the course with these difficult times?

Try IPSC Store in Estonia. I've bought some parts from them. Shipping to the US via UPS was fast and surprisingly reasonable if you buy more than a few parts at once. It looks like they have some of the parts you are looking for. They're basically the CZ parts house for Eemann Tech so they also have a lot of aftermarket CZ parts. 

https://www.ipscstore.com/en/112-cz-75-sp-01

Edited by TheIceman93

20 hours ago, SJBriggs said:

I've tried CZ Custom, BSPS, Brownells, Cajun, and a few more. Everyone seems to be out of stock on slide stops, extractors, extended safeties, etc. Is there a better source for CZ parts out there? Is this the norm for CZ, or is the lack of available CZ parts just par for the course with these difficult times?

From what I understand, like their firearms their parts come in batches from overseas. With TEOTWAWKI ongoing many firearms and parts have been significantly delayed.

I use this site.

It's not the factory site but a Czech dealer.

Good service, quick and honest communication and can get parts reaonable quickly (if the factory isnt closed for holidays)

No shipping of frames, barrels and slides (and maybe magazines) because these are regulated parts.

https://www.cz-spare.parts/