Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best P320 XSeries/X5 Legion Competition Holster

cperazza

On 9/5/2022 at 5:42 PM, fireman1776 said:

The max holster locks? 

On 9/5/2022 at 6:36 PM, HOGRIDER said:

I don't think it has a "lock" lever such as the GX; but rather the retention device can be adjusted to lock the holster to a practically unremovable condition.............

In the DAA video on the holster Saul indicates the holster is an option for 3 Gun, so I would assume the retention is pretty good, but the holster does not LOCK in the conventional terms of a Level II Retention holster is my understanding.

An intriguing holster for certain.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you look at the Alpha x holster it has a tab that clicks over the trigger guard and holds the gun into the holster and can then be locked into place by a locking lever.

The Max has 2 rollers that click over the trigger guard that holds the gun in place and can then be tightened via a "locking wheel".  Hope this and the pix explain it better.

Edited by terrydoc

On 9/3/2022 at 5:23 PM, BiggMike said:

Is GX still producing holsters? I ordered one back in May and still haven’t received it yet. I tried emailing them but I got no reply. Does have any contact information for them?

I order in Feb and got it in Aug.  he doesn’t do great in replying (to each his own) but you will get it.  Would add, it is a great well made holster.  

• 3 months later...