Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Double Tap Championship

Ok I may need help

I payed for entries for the Three of us , But for one of my buddies I did not put his email address on his entry,,, he never checks his,, so i thought I could squad him with us,, But I don't have 'his pass word' as my pass word will not work for him.

Ok say what you wont ,, yes I did have to pay my friends to shoot with me. Im paying his entry = he has to shoot with me ,,?right? can you fix it? :unsure:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alamo, No Problem, if there is a spot avaiable on the squad you want to be in. I will send you an e-mail with the details.

SINGLE STACK DIVISION - heard from the founding match sponsor -STI- today and we will fully award this division, at this match, as if it was already a "real" division with two Frames and a slide to the top three in this division. THANK YOU STI !!!

Right now counting staff, Ro's and competitors we have 17 folks shooting in this division, so pull out those "fat" bullet guns cause all the stages are 8 round netural.

Edited by scorch

Alamo, No Problem, if there is a spot avaiable on the squad you want to be in. I will send you an e-mail with the details.

Thanks for the fast responce, -= got it, did it, =Thanks

And thanks for the nice hospitality last year

Jamie & The Alamo Crew / friends for hire

OK! today is the day a lot of you have been waiting for.... THE STAGES ARE UP FOR THE DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 06 ON THE DOUBLE TAP RANCH WEB SITE! Enjoy.

Robert

Don't ask me to wash the dishes, :unsure: please no dish washing :unsure: = stage 5 I am definitly NOT going to give a baby a bath!,, dont care if it is a doll

Edited by AlamoShooter

Stage 4 (I think) - minor typo. 32 rounds equals 160 points, not 140 :)

Stages look interesting.. Stage 5 - "YET TO BE DETERMINED SUBSTANCE" :lol: ... I can just see it... "Place hands in vat of molasses..." heh heh....

The "Hell-A-Ports" ought to be entertaining.

Stages look fun..

love the hell-a-ports...and

"Yet to be determined substance" I was having visions of one of the "Fear Factor" segments :lol:

If i see one slug , i'm outta there :P

Don't worry Dude.... in Texas... the 'Slug's are too big to fit in a kitchen sink.

Whatever it is, surely it won't be something that makes your hands slick or wet. I would think safety would be the first concern over the novelty of a unique starting position. Would you want to RO someone trying to handle a gun with slimey hands?

I have no doubt it will be safe yet unusually fun. I am looking forward to this match.

Craig

Would you want to RO someone trying to handle a gun with slimey hands?

Craig

Its Texas... everyone has slimey hands, ..that why we always offer to shake your hand, =its to get our hand clean :D That and handeling all those Slugs & snakes & ! Fire Ants!

Whatever it is, surely it won't be something that makes your hands slick or wet. I would think safety would be the first concern over the novelty of a unique starting position. Would you want to RO someone trying to handle a gun with slimey hands?

I have no doubt it will be safe yet unusually fun. I am looking forward to this match.

Craig

Been there, done that. One of the stages at the WS in Brazil '96 had you start with your hands in a dishbowl of soapy water.

Its Texas... everyone has slimey hands, ..that why we always offer to shake your hand, =its to get our hand clean :D That and handeling all those Slugs & snakes & ! Fire Ants!

Hopefully I will be behind you on all the stages. I think I will just wait until you shoot first and maybe all the nasty stuff will be on your hands....instead of mine... :P

Notice there IS a towel in the diagram. :) It's gonna be a good one!!

Mike

If the towel is for wiping the "substance" off, hope they have several towels on hand. After the first few shooters, the towel is wet/greasy/slimey/icky, etc. and of ??? benefit to the following shooters. Maybe I need to wear a good absorbent T-shirt and jeans. Missouri hand towels if you will.

Still should be a lot of fun.

Craig

Somehow I doubt you're taking the time to wipe, if you want to win :lol: Of course, they'd need to have a towel for *each* shooter, if that was the case... I can hear the griping and arbitration headache from here :lol:

I suspect it won't be anything too nasty that will stand any chance of screwing up your gun in any sort of fashion that you have to go strip it down after the stage. If anything, just enough to screw with your grip on that stage a little bit. Might be wise to bring some silicone lotion for your hands :)

How Funny Guys... I agree with Dave, you won't be using the "towel" if you want to win. By the way FEAR FACTOR is one of my favorite shows. I'm always looking for a stage in that show. We were going to start you with your head in a barrel of blood like one of the episodes.... but NAAAAWWW! :lol:

By the way FEAR FACTOR is one of my favorite shows. I'm always looking for a stage in that show. We were going to start you with your head in a barrel of blood like one of the episodes.... but NAAAAWWW! :lol:

Well... The "Hell-o-Ports" could be in a dark house, painted with black light paint, with a strobe light flashing in your face.

Is that too 70's of me? Don't get any ideas.

BTW, I launched my application for 1911 Division and made reservations in the match hotel. The lady that answered the phone at the Super 8 was super nice and immediately asked if I was with the Double Tap when she heard what day I was checking in.

Good choice.

How Funny Guys... I agree with Dave, you won't be using the "towel" if you want to win. By the way FEAR FACTOR is one of my favorite shows. I'm always looking for a stage in that show. We were going to start you with your head in a barrel of blood like one of the episodes.... but NAAAAWWW! :lol:

Win???? What's all this talk about WIN? You guys obviously have never seen me shoot! I could be the only guy in my class and still finish last. :blink: I just attend these things to give my friends something to laugh about. If I survive a stage without falling down, dropping my mags, with no mikes or no bonus holes in the no shoots, I consider it a success. But to go as far as say "Win"................ Might be stretching it a bit. I'm the guy who should be wearing a helmet. Whooo Hooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig

What divison you in? you shoot like me :lol:

I am quite capable of trashing any division but have chosen Open for the DT. It just fascinates me to watch the little red light bounce. Plus I am getting old and slow and having larger cap mags lets me cut the reloads and the probability of fumbling a mag and kicking it downrange somewhere.

Craig