Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Worth watching - Practical Shooting after dark

BritinUSA

I watched this waiting for something about shooting...  This is an hour of Ben grinding an axe and three other guys sitting there mostly quiet and looking VERY uncomfortable.  I think Ben is a great shooter and I'd like to take a class from him but the politics of USPSA? I could care less.... Hopefully the podcast gets back to shooting.

47 minutes ago, Chutist said:

I watched this waiting for something about shooting...  This is an hour of Ben grinding an axe and three other guys sitting there mostly quiet and looking VERY uncomfortable.  I think Ben is a great shooter and I'd like to take a class from him but the politics of USPSA? I could care less.... Hopefully the podcast gets back to shooting.

‘That’s an interesting interpretation.......

1 hour ago, Chutist said:

+1

I wasted about 5 minutes on that video.

In that short amount of time, I gathered it was some drama llama BS.

On other gun forums, people say they shy away from USPSA matches because of this 8th grade girl drama.

3 hours ago, Rich406 said:

When the drama comes directly from the president of USPSA, that’s a problem. Apathy towards the situation is what caused it in the first place. 

The people on other gun forums don’t care where the drama comes from...the top...bottom... doesn’t matter.

They want to be able to relax at the range.... to get a reprieve from the Monday through Friday stress and drama at work.

Think Ben has the right to speak up his side. First it appeared he was dragged into the issue unfairly, and made to look bad. He had to be heard of his side of his truth. Everyone deserves that. Second its his podcast. 
Having said this I still prefer his shooting ideas over uspsa politics. Im ipsc by the way. 

Edited by BoyGlock