Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 2nd Annual Targeting Education Tournament - Michigan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting ready. (I have burned my score sheets from last weekend...so, that mess is behind me.)

Looking forward to a good match.

I hear there is still some room left...come on out and shoot. (Say hello, I'll be CRO'ing too.)

How late is the range going to be open for viewing Friday afternoon????

Flyin40

We will probably be there until around 6pm on Friday. BTW Registration is from 8am to 9am, with a shooters meeting at 9:00am and first shot is scheduled for 9:15am. We have a local range issue so we don't wake the neighbors too early. ;)

Jeff

Doug,

We will probably be doing the final tweaks to stages first thing Friday morning, but I would say be ready for a 9:00am start time. Jeff will probably confirm this later today.

Cameron

Doug,

We will probably be doing the final tweaks to stages first thing Friday morning, but I would say be ready for a 9:00am start time. Jeff will probably confirm this later today.

Cameron

Cameron,

Thanks for the information. I will coming up tomorrow and then be in Max's class on Thursday. This sounds like one heck of a match and I am really looking forward to it.

Doug

Also, for any of the out of town gearheads, the annual Telegraph cruise is this weekend also. All of the hot rods from the Metro area will be driving and parking, usual cruise stuff. The official cruise night is Saturday, but usually starts Thursday night. So bring your lawn chair, because Telegraph is only 4-5 miles from the range!!!

This was a great match with great stages. There should be 200 people shooting this match next year. Thanks to the entire staff for a great job during some real hot weather.

Was Max hiding in Limited 10 or just doing something different? :)

Great match, I think I had to drink 1 1/2 gallons of water during the match. I didn't shoot very well but plan on making up for it at the Mich Sectional :P:P A big thank you to the staff working in all that heat. Everyone did a great job.

I have to say the Production division had a tight race. Nice job Moneypenny on the win and Keen on 4th and 1st A.

I think the most vivid mental picture I brought back, well actually 2 mentals pictures, was hearing a story about a guy out running the cops on a Honda Spree through campus for 32 minutes that required 27 cop cars to catch him. The other was a 300lb football player driving to his girlfriends place about 1am in the morning on the same Honda Spree wearing a cowboy outfit on Halloween night and getting pulled over by the cops. :lol:

Flyin40

This was a great match with great stages. There should be 200 people shooting this match next year. Thanks to the entire staff for a great job during some real hot weather.

Was Max hiding in Limited 10 or just doing something different? :)

Just doing something different. He has NO reason to hide. He's the defending National champ. People would be more apt to hide from him than him hide.

I enjoyed the match even though I broke the link on my gun in a stage. Jeff and staff did a great job.

This match should have had 200++ shooters since it is as good as any Sectional and some Areas that I have shot. You missed a good one if you weren't there.

You still have time to get in on the Sectional. It's being put together by the same group that brought you TE2006. Cameron has a few slots left so don't wait.

I have to say the Production division had a tight race. Nice job Moneypenny on the win and Keen on 4th and 1st A.

Flyin40

Kudos to Mr. Moneypenny. Looks like you did well for yourself! Very tight race in Production indeed!

Nice finish for Kyle, Chris, and Mark also. Great job guys!

Congrats to Dennis in revolver also. Hope you can make the Nationals. You're on the move...

Thanks Jeff, you put on a great match and you treat your staff well!!

I also want to thank all the RO’s, you all did a great job, except for one bad range command “OK, TAKE IT OUT”, which was quickly rectified. (BTW this did not happen to a competitor, only the guy celebrating steel.) You were very dedicated and hard working. I would be happy to work with all of you again. I want to give a special thanks to all the CRO’s You ran your stages very well, and to those who were not National Staff, you could be and I hope to see you at one in the next year or so. Sammy and Camron thanks for the excellent job in Stats, and to Larry Houck, who to me will now be known as “Larry the Chrno Guy”. (Ken, watch out, he may look to get promoted some day). Great job Larry!!

Thanks to all the shooters, without you we would not be needed. – Hope you had an enjoyable and challenging match.

Finally, a very special thank you to Augie, who got a lot more than he bargained for when he asked if he could ride up with me. Without your help is building stages we would have been hard pressed being ready on time, and to Bob for building your own stage, and Mel and the rest of the set up crew, it isn’t easy when you have to build stages multiple times due to the weather.

prh – Targeting Education RM

We'd like to thank Jeff, Cameron and everyone for a fun match. The kids from the school were great too. This was our first major match and we had a great time even in all the heat. Sarah had fun blasting through the stages too (I (Sue) only managed to take her on one stage, which was probably pure luck, lol). We get to do it all over again in 2 weeks :)

Sue, Sarah, and Steve