Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

627-3 Value

DS-10-SPEED

I’m not sure we are the best group to ask. I know it’s worth a lot more than I would want to pay for it compared to a collector. 

Maybe gunbroker would show what people are bidding them up to with or without sales? I wouldn’t use one of the buy it now options on there to get a realistic price, they’re usually way off. 

3 hours ago, MWP said:

I’m not sure we are the best group to ask. I know it’s worth a lot more than I would want to pay for it compared to a collector. 

Maybe gunbroker would show what people are bidding them up to with or without sales? I wouldn’t use one of the buy it now options on there to get a realistic price, they’re usually way off. 

Thanks.

You can search concluded listings on Gunbroker if you have an account. Log in, go to Advanced Search, and change it to "Completed Items".

The last two 627-3 V-Comps that actually sold went for $1,390 and $1,246, which feels about right to me. You can also try the Smith & Wesson forum for pricing, though most people on there are collectors and not shooters so it can skew things a little (in either direction).