Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster/belt for SP-01 or Shadow

Daedalus47

I currently have an SP-01 (threaded barrel and raised sights). Looking to purchase a Shadow 2. 

any recommendations on belt/holsters that would work with both? I’m assuming with the raised sights and barrel on the SP-01 that is probably not possible. 

Recommendations on belt and two holsters I can change out that wouldn’t break the bank?

thanks!

Haha fair enough.
I figured I was looking at about $100 for a belt and probably $80-120 for kydex anyway. 

What do others use? Any holsters that work for SP-01 and Shadow?

Ive seen some kydex that can use an attached light so that a threaded barrel or suppressor can still be used? I’m thinking I could then use either pistol as long as I swap the light around?

Edit: just realized the light mounted holster probably wouldn’t be legal for some matches anyway. Guess I’m looking at two holsters that’ll work with one belt. Everything I currently have is for CC. 

Edited by Daedalus47

I have separate holsters. Both are made by Blade-Tech, though there are plenty of brands.

Dropping a gun when you're new can be a disaster (ie. you're not allowed to pick it up) so make sure your holster is secure.

Sp-01 and a Shadow 1 should both fit same holster. Not sure with the higher sights. 
 A Shadow 2 will not fit that same holster and is a different gun then a Shadow 1. 

Red Hill Tactical has lots of options to cover what you need.