Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rushusa 2011 Grips

Bob Hostetter

Not the first time this has been done. I don't recall who did it before, but I wonder if this is just reviving the old one...?

Reach out and ask them via phone or email.

Chet Whistle at CWA is making a really nice aluminum one.  I put one on an older STI frame and it was a perfect drop on fit.  It's machined to use the 2011 wide body trigger, and sear spring.

All of my wide body parts dropped into the new grip.  It also deactivates the grip safety.

Nolan

https://www.cwaccessories.com/product-page/cwa-wide-body-single-stack-grip

bd4ad5_4cf939ecdd87452e9b7bd08d7ab50121~

On 8/1/2020 at 2:08 PM, Bob Hostetter said:

RUSHUSA is advertising a replacement grip for a 2011 for use with single stack magazines. Has everyone tried these?

After looking at the Rush USA web page, I think those pages haven't been updated for a long time and from the prices those grips aren't available any more.

On 8/3/2020 at 3:06 PM, Nolan said:

Chet Whistle at CWA is making a really nice aluminum one.  I put one on an older STI frame and it was a perfect drop on fit.  It's machined to use the 2011 wide body trigger, and sear spring.

All of my wide body parts dropped into the new grip.  It also deactivates the grip safety.

Nolan

https://www.cwaccessories.com/product-page/cwa-wide-body-single-stack-grip

bd4ad5_4cf939ecdd87452e9b7bd08d7ab50121~

I like that. I could turn my Eagle into a legal SS .40. I wonder if it would make weight. Probably would. 

On 8/4/2020 at 7:46 PM, Norther said:

I like that. I could turn my Eagle into a legal SS .40. I wonder if it would make weight. Probably would. 

I haven't had a chance to try it with anything other than the .22lr conversion and GSG 1911 magazines.  Now I'm curious to see if it will run on my 9mm and .40 guns.

Unfortunately, it's going to be awhile before I have time to try.

Nolan