Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Xd From Canyon Creek

RayKu

Nice Heater Ray.

As you know, mines on order. Should be here in about a month, less now.

One good thing about production that I'd never thought of is that the custom works is pretty limited. That means quick turnaround!!!! :D:D:D:D

I was talking to one shooter and he hated the production guns - too basic. But to me, I'm excited about trying it out. I think the XD is a great gun anyhow - but production class should offer some very interesting challenges!

Needless to say I'm excited. I need to order a few thousand rounds of 9mm - thanking the good man upstairs that I'm not reloading a one of them :D

J

"One good thing about production that I'd never thought of is that the custom works is pretty limited. That means quick turnaround!!!!"

Absolutely! Rich did the work in less than a week.

"Needless to say I'm excited. I need to order a few thousand rounds of 9mm - thanking the good man upstairs that I'm not reloading a one of them."

Amen and pass the ammo :D

Beautiful XD there Ray. I am going to have to send mine of to Rich this winter and get a trigger job done on it. How do you like those sights? I have gotten use to the fixed factory but the white dots are starting to get dirty and harder to see.

mcb

That is nice looking..

wow...might have to go find one of those to go play with..

Jack..you are absolutely right..production is great..set up your gun..sights, trigger and go..nothing else to do..

Just go shoot.

• 2 weeks later...
Rich's trigger sure are Great I have three of them :o

Wich traction grip is that I have a couple set of decals Your's looks allot like a stipple :D

Been Debating between dawsons and Tru-glow f.o.'s

Nice Blaster

Your's too. The grip's are EricW's that I purchased from Pistol Gear. I like them a lot. They give the XD the same feel in my hand as an SVI scott grip.

• 2 weeks later...