Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Super Squad Dvds Available For Pre-order!

Open and Limited Nationals DVDs now available for pre-order!

Through a special arrangement with Saul Kirsch, Andersonshooting is proud to announce that the Open and Limited Super Squad DVDs are now available for pre-order at andersonshooting.com.

You'll see the top shooters shoot every stage (except the dark house) and see what sets them apart. You'll learn, as I did, that the key to top level shooting is in the details of technique and preparation. You'll also get to see what the nationals stages look like and get a feel for what it was like to be there.

Heck, if you dehydrate yourself, get a nasty sunburn, cover yourself in fine dust and dry fire in front of a pizza oven, you'll almost be there!

I was on the open squad, and there is some shooting from that match that must be seen to be believed! You'll get to see Saul's inhuman splits, Max's complete control, Jorge's incredible movement, Tilley's shooting on the move, Todd's impeccable technique, and more GM open shooting.

Limited Fans will get to see the great Rob Leatham hold off Manny Bragg, Travis Tomasie, Blake miguez, Todd Jarrett and the rest of the limited super squad to win...AGAIN!

3 pre-orders will be chosen at random at time of shipping to receive a FREE andersonshooting.com hat and shirt combo. Saul tells me I should have the DVDs by October 17th, but that could change. All pre-orders will ship the day I receive the DVDs.

Click the link below to pre-order!

andersonshooting.com

SA

Edited by Steve Anderson

I'm expecting them to ship October 17th, but Saul has warned me that may change.

There will be a combo deal up soon, but I will refund $8 for anyone who buys both DVDs at $68. (the new combo deal will be both for $60)

Thanks!

SA

Edited by Steve Anderson