Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bul Armory SA II UR Open pistols? Anyone?

chgofirefighter

Has anyone heard of Bul Armory 2011 pistols? especially their SAS II UR Series? They have some nice selections but they’re made in Israel, supposedly all their guns are built to order, hand fitted, etc so they’re not mass produced. 5 year warranty and the only drawback is that they have a proprietary magazine but MBX makes them...so that issue is covered. Also, all 2011 parts are fully interchangeable. 

I just purchased an STI DVC-O and I’m already looking at a different open pistol, lol~ It's an addiction I KNOW!!

So I'm curious about the Bul Armory~ Thoughts? 

Hey,

just bought Bul Sas 2 Standard, which is their "entry level" 2011 style gun made for IPSC Standard devision.

I own a few firearms and I had owned a few more and I must say this one is by far the best made pistol I have ever had (it is also the most expensive )

You can see that is it hand fitted and parts seems very high quality (all parts are CNCed). I like to tweak all my guns, most of them as soon as I buy them, but this one is perfect out of the box. Trigger was a bit heavy from the beginning but after 100 rounds it is much better,  maybe still just a little too heavy for my taste (will see after a few hunded rounds).

Only strange thing is that I received 3 magazines, each with different base pad??? There were also 2 other rebound springs, a few small springs, screws, spare rear sight leaf, cleaning rod and a bunch of stickers in a box.

Owerall for me it is 10/10. Would buy again in no time.

I have the BUL SAS II UR OPEN. Concerning the magazines you just need to buy Para version. Overall it is very nice gun. This one is a little bit "corrected" comapred to stock version (different mount, Holosun 510c, thumb rest and AA shielded safety). Shoots great out of the box.

u7nsUGd.jpg

Edited by KrisS

• 1 year later...
On 9/19/2019 at 4:43 PM, KrisS said:

I have the BUL SAS II UR OPEN. Concerning the magazines you just need to buy Para version. Overall it is very nice gun. This one is a little bit "corrected" comapred to stock version (different mount, Holosun 510c, thumb rest and AA shielded safety). Shoots great out of the box.

u7nsUGd.jpg

What mount are you using for the 510c?